=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

Placebo, could you tell me why there are 2 different threads for commenting and posting images?

I know there is probably a good reason for it, it's just all the other forums i've been on with a screenshot thread works fine, with just 1 thread.

Rich.

I'm not Placebo nor want I take his job but I think I can answer your question as well.

This topic was sticky for a long time but people (including me) got it mixed up and posted screenshots in here, too. That's why he made it "unsticky".

As we see this maybe wasn't the best decision but at least worth a test.

I'm not Placebo nor want I take his job but I think I can answer your question as well.

This topic was sticky for a long time but people (including me) got it mixed up and posted screenshots in here, too. That's why he made it "unsticky".

As we see this maybe wasn't the best decision but at least worth a test.

Thanks for the reply.

I understand about that, bit i mean why is there 2 threads in the first place? Can we not just have 1 dedicated to screenshots and commenting?

Placebo, could you tell me why there are 2 different threads for commenting and posting images?

I know there is probably a good reason for it, it's just all the other forums i've been on with a screenshot thread works fine, with just 1 thread.

Rich.

becose we want to see the pics and dont have 1 pic every 25 pages

we had thet in the beginning and well...

it was a pain reading through it..

i like it this way.

becose we want to see the pics and dont have 1 pic every 25 pages

we had thet in the beginning and well...

it was a pain reading through it..

i like it this way.

Fair enough. But if you made really strict rules that comments must be on topic, i can't see why it would be worse than any other site.

The screenshot thread at GTAForums is great.

This is better. Rules are broken all the time by people not reading the rules. The moderators have work enough as it is, and as Shadow said - it was tested before and youll have to scroll miles to see the next image.

Awesome to see the Parvus at work again .....

(excuse me, not sure if its your first ArmA2 shots)

Wow, Parvus those screens are...amazing !

In fact there's many greeeaaat pics on the thread, congrats guys, the level is much higher than with ArmA1.

So pleasant to watch :tounge:

Wow, Parvus those screens are...amazing !

In fact there's many greeeaaat pics on the thread, congrats guys, the level is much higher than with ArmA1.

So pleasant to watch :tounge:

I agree, screenshots by Parvus look stunning. I don't know if this has been already asked before, but how do you get them look this good? I see some other screenshots that look like they are from a game but these are almost photorealistic. Do you use any kind of photoshopping afterwards or what setting are you using to grab these?

is that a Euro fighter typhoon in the first & third picture? if so plz make it availible :D

... Do you use any kind of photoshopping afterwards or what setting are you using to grab these?

hi - thx guyz; i agree: there are a lot of nice screens here.

@Raaka: screens are unedited. settings are sure important;

but the "right" view can compensate lower settings imho ..

greetz

screens beautifull! You guys are real artists!!

Hey DevilDog0352 I can not see the images of the Photobucket full size, are only small =\

screens beautifull! You guys are real artists!!

Hey DevilDog0352 I can not see the images of the Photobucket full size, are only small =\

It doesn't allow you too click on them to get the full image?

Ice Breaker, that looks great. How long till we can play around on it?

Its already working if you transfer A1 pbos over, but I cannot resolve Error: Device freed error. I'll test the map with CAA mod and see if it works that way.

Some pics taken with the below ingame filter. Nice cinematic winter feeling. Looks kinda OFP2-ish.

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 0.9, -.008, [0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0], [0.2, 0.4, 1.4, 0.1],  [0.199, 0.587, 0.114, 4.0]];  "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 0;  "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

please tell where could put this code?

thnk's

Hi all, which FREE softwares do u use to capture Arma2 gameplay screenshots?
Fraps for me :D

Someone should explain you guys the meaning of the topic title you posted in: ArmA II Photography I - No images over 100kb - Pictures only NO comments

:dummy:

@Dragon44 - Just put the code into the init field of your players unit =)

Also can anyone tell me the best way to split an image to post higher res here? Whenever I do it in photoshop, half the time it will create a 1px line along the division. Can be very annoying.

thanks

Edited by TankCommander

I have a question please. If this is the wrong area to put this question in. Please guide me to the right area please. I have posted this question in Map. Do I have not received a response to the question Can the map be mod up to 10000 km sq in ArmA II engine? For I know in VBS 2 the maps goes that large. Is it's possible? If so. How? Thank you.

ScorpionGuard

No this is not the right place, theres a whole BI forum about this

Check out ArmA 2 : MAP EDITING (VISITOR)

If you dont get answers, check

http://tactical.nekromantix.com/forum/

Snake Man is probably one of the experts push the map limits

BTW, ArmA2 engine is essentialy the same as VBS2

Hello,

can any of our Russian speaking friends tell me what this advert says ? Unsure whether it's a serious or joke advert.

(I couldn't find it in the photography thread, and obviously i want discussion...)

This girl certainly doesn't look very happy with her icecream

arma2grumpygirl.jpg

On a publicity board is written - "ice-cream of future"