Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

Why assume he would be a big angry carnivore? I think Bigfoot probably spends his days playing cards with brown bears and eating candy floss. He might turn nasty later in the day though when he's had a few too many rotten fruits and becomes amorous.

Seriously, somebody needs to make a mod so you can play bigfoot hunting online with your friends. Just imagine...creeping through the forest at night with your team when that big, vicious primate leaps out of the bushes!!

I just extracted the Misc.pbo file and humph, there's something in here called snowman. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I saw him the other night on a BeZerk server. No one was around, I was in the woods and on the right side I got the fuzzy dot that indicates something is close by. When I looked I saw a figure at 50m and walking away.

I ran after him but he ran off and disappeared behind some brush.

I wanted to shoot it.

Yeah i had a strange experience while messing in the editor,i was in the north of the map in the forests at night, i placed my unit then checked the map. i noticed a brown marker about 90 meters to the west moving away from me..so decided to investigate i kept checking the map, when i was about 10 meters away it vanished..i didnt get close enough so see what is was, their were no modules running or civvies or anything else for that matter placed in the editor..

Now that you've said it ... in the northern forest I've heard someone breathing in the night! :eek: It was .... strange. Some kind of deep animal breathing ... no wait ... that was my neighbour :o

i found his droppings in devels castle at night it was as big as a volley ball (lol)

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

they should make a server where they put 50 guys in gilie suits and tell them there big foots and have to hunt them down

You guys must be talking about an easter egg...are you?

Heard from someones chat that he/she saw a large figure standing on the side of a bridge but no one else saw it. Glancing again it was still there and when he closed distance, it melded into the treeline.

'Predator' maybe?

"GET BACK TO DA CHOPPAH!!" XD

lurker.jpg

>=)

Stop with these stories, hunters are already fleeing the forests and hiding in their cellars :)

hunter.jpg

Edited by IceBreakr

>=)

Stop with these stories, hunters are already fleeing the forests and hiding in their cellars :)

rofl WTF, any way , when me and my freinds get the game (Finally) were not doing anything else till we find it. Already got a big map with a 2 week schedule, our lan server will be running 24/7.

Edited by W0lle
quoted image

Big Foot is not real, it's just a cruel joke from BIS :D

And the part in campaign when someone says "did you see that, nevermind must have been my imagination." Someone needs to stop smoking weed when behind enemy lines :)

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

UPDATE!!

Cold autum rainy night. Was running around Chernorussia to find the bigfoot, though the best place would be Devil's Catsle, but i found something else, something more dangerous... :eek:

Saw this during another lightning flash that lasted for few seconds.

wtfzyv.jpg

Couldn't kill it since ArmA 2 doesn't have silver bullets :(

Now I know why in Chernorussia civilians never walk outside at night!!! You have been warned never walk near Devil's Castle at night....

Edited by USSRsniper

Try hitting it with a golden AK - it might work lol ;)

I would probably start a BIS religion if they put a bigfoot.pbo & hidden "gamelogic" in patch 1.03 ;)

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

UPDATE!!

C

photoshop:D

Edited by W0lle
quoted image

This thread sends chills down my spine. Someone hug me! :(

I think its clear he isnt in the game....hopefully some one mods him in, are there any decent mods for arma 1 that might have him( credit crunch means I wont be able to get a rig to run arma 2 for a few years yet!)

I had aliens( greys and reptilians) dinosaurs, and a giant 500 foot robot added to flashpoint and arma, im sure someone has a bigfoot!

yea i hear somebody on my team saying

Did you guys see that..

then i looked everwhere but i did not see anything

Yup, same thing. I was going to post this same response, but he says "Did you see that?" then you reply something like "No what?" or "huh?" then he says, "oh nevermind, forget it."

It's when you just finish painting targets and head into town in singleplayer. I know when he says it, and save right before, and i've looked all over, and haven't seen anything.

One guy during a multiplayer game was screaming over voice chat that they shot at him, but he ran into the woods. Can't confirm that though. Personally, I think they were shooting at a sniper in ghillie suit. See the resemblance?ghillie-suit.jpg

Edited by [RIP] Luhgnut
added picture

bigfoot.pbo

I would lol if the patcher said that "Copying bigfoot.pbo..."

This thread sends chills down my spine. Someone hug me! :(

Go to the editor, select rainy weather, select night, and drop your NVG's. Now walk around forest knowing that there is bigfoot somwhere out there. :p You will get even more chills down your spine.

photoshop:D

Just like every single image of bigfoot in this thread :D

Edited by USSRsniper

Patch 1.03 is released, did anyone find Bigfoot with this patch? :)

I have seen unconfirmed reports that Bigfoot has been implemented in the new patch.....

Apparently they wanted it on the vanilla game but where unable to attain a real picture of the thing in time for the release...

As it has been rumored, that problem no longer exists....