Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

I have not seen him yet, but while playing the campaign one of my teammates said "did you see that, nevermind must have been my imagination." So, I think he might have seen BigFoot

There is no bigfoot in that screenshot.

Don't be an idiot skodz, it is plain as day near those trees in the picture. May I suggest glasses?

well obviously the web sight says big foot is in the mountains. that makes it cannon. wheter or not we can find him is a different story. i would love to go dressed up in bannana suit with a uzi and go hunting for him! i mean i want to find him and record him so we all can see him up close and personal. that way we will determine, whether it is ape, man or sasquatch. perhaps someone should bring a dog with them if they try to find him in the game? maybe he is turned on by the wildlife generator?

:yay:

Soon we should get like 100+ people to explore chernarus very extensively for a while. It would be pretty damn fun.

Someone should do this for the animals module and see if there's a "bigfoot" in there :D

I haven't seen bigfoot, but I did come across this headless soldier. Creepy . . .

HEADLESS.jpg

I was cruising youtube and stumbled on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqJPcRDaiaM

Then I remembered reading forum reports over a year ago that players have spotted Bigfoot in ARMA 1, and some claim to have seen him all the way back in OFP.

Modders said Bigfoot was not in the game, because they haven't stumbled upon his model. Others said he could have been hardcoded in to keep him secret and make him the ultimate rare easter egg.

Anyone have experience with Bigfoot in ARMA, or is this a hoax?

Something else just came to mind. When I was assaulting the insurgent main camp during the campaign, one of my guys said in the middle of the fight "did you see that?" "Never mind, must have been nothing." Looked at my map, saw a yellow marker representing a person, but just ignored it as I was fighting.

Strange, eh?

Cool, I would love to see him if he was there..... but in all the hours of playing, I have never seen such a thing.

Thats not to say it doesn't exist, maybe that is just part of the intrigue of the game. I am a bit skeptical how he was recording right at the time he appeared however, and that he never zoomed in on the beast.

Skeptical until proven wrong that is.

Ta

Frosty

I hope BIS add it in (if it isn't already). But I don't think it should be available in the editor. He should just spawn randomly around the map, if at all, but only in the forest areas.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, bigfoot hunting :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, bigfoot hunting :)

Don't you dare kill bigfoot!

No wonder he's hiding.

Something else just came to mind. When I was assaulting the insurgent main camp during the campaign, one of my guys said in the middle of the fight "did you see that?" "Never mind, must have been nothing." Looked at my map, saw a yellow marker representing a person, but just ignored it as I was fighting.

Strange, eh?

I JUST had that happen to me while redoing the second mission

bigfoota.th.jpg.

I was ordered several times to attack someone, and every time I looked over there there was nothing. And it's right at the edge of the forest.....

I was ordered several times to attack someone, and every time I looked over there there was nothing. And it's right at the edge of the forest.....

I'm sorry to inform in no way is that bigfoot....... But you have found jesus FAITH +1!!!!!! Congratulations you won a ticket to heaven

if it really is there is it in mission editor ?

BigFoot is REAL, in a virtual way! On the island they call him 'Ð‘Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÑˆÐ°Ñ Ð½Ð¾Ð³Ð° при плохое дыхание' and you can even see women leaving food out for him and hear them muttering about him... The question isn't is BigFoot really there or not, it's: if he gets near a KA-50 will he fly it or eat it?

:)

Edited by Hoak

[MG]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1120/bigfoota.th.jpg[/img].

Ooohhhh. The first time my crew mates said that, I thought they were referring to the plane that passed by. I wondered why he would ask if anyone else saw it. jets are quite loud in rl :P

Edited by Placebo

Is Big foot a character like the rabbits and birds? Like is he/they on the map in editor and stuff like the rabbits? or do i have to put animal modules every every where?

cm: is bigfoot in the game? :)

Dwarden: try find it :)

Dwarden: i heard he is roaming somewhere in north

cm: lol, I reckon you're just saying that tbh

cm: SOMEONE would have found him by now

Dwarden: :)

cm: lol @ dwarden, at least add him in a later patch or something ?

Dwarden: cm you not looking enough well :)

cm: Aha!

cm: muhahaha! now you have no choice either way!

Dwarden: cm i said i heard he roams ...

Dwarden: so i confirmed nothing and all :)

Sorry guys I tried.....