Sign in to follow this  
RyanRyzzo

A question about the german version.

Hello! I have no time to search just now so I just ask:

I'd like to know if it's possible to change the German version of the game to English later?

I want to buy the German version now (which is basically ~45€).

If it's NOT possible to change the language, then I'll just have to wait until the English version.

I just can't wait for it :cc:

Edited by RyanRyzzo

You should search the forums for an answer to your question before you post a new topic.. :j:

There will be a patch to add English to the German version as well after the 505 release.

A demo will be released soon, so I'm going to wait a couple of days for the demo and buy the 505 release, which will also be an improved version of the game.

2 choices:

1. Buy the german version now and play with it until the patch is out together with the 505 release. The patch will add the english language and other optimizations to the german version to make it similar to the 505 release version.

PRO: no need to wait, you can play now.

CON: you have to cope with german gibberish for the time being. hell, you might even learn something by accident. :D

2. Wait until the 505 version is out.

PRO: it's english.

CON: while waiting days seem to take ages, you get nervous, your coffee rate goes up, your friends are wondering why you're surfing around on forums.bistudio.com all the time.

)rStrangelove;1298970']you're surfing around on forums.bistudio.com all the time.

Haha. got that symptom... plus watching youtube, search for "ARMA", "ARMA 2","ARMED ASSAULT" and chose relevance 'newest'

I need a life. :D

I said that I didn't have time to search, since I just had the idea. Anyway, if the English patch is true then I'll buy it within the day. I can read and speak German, das ist kein problem für mich. löl

It was the same with ArmA 1,the first? patch added English language.

The German version has English audio, and the menus are good old OFP/ArmA, so you might get by anyway.

Countless existing threads that can easily be found by searching.

If you don't have time to search then you don't have time to post, simple as that, the community do not come here to do your legwork for you.