Sign in to follow this  
Mercenary16

Hi command in single player mode

I would like to know how to command more groups in single player mode. Expecially how create them, add troops to them, ... How to change between them?

I am currenty playing Badlands mission, i have created camp but can not create enough troops to finish the mission.

I would also like to know, how to buy empty vehicles?

Wait... you actually create troops in the campaign?! :eek:

Like, Command & Conquer-style? If so, that's a little... um... :raisebrow:

I mean, I know you can do it in Warfare, but that's a non-canon, standalone Multiplayer-thingy that doesn't try to be realistic in the traditional sense... I can't imagine it fitting very well into campaign mode, seeing as it - as I understood it - tries to take a more down-to-Earth, realistic approach...

Yeah there are a couple of Warfare missions in the campaign. Actually, well so far there have been two, I don't think there will be any more.

I hope this doesn't constitute as spoilers.

I'm wanna know how to create squads as well.

As for empty vehicles you can buy them with people and then 'sell' the people :)

If the mission gives you role of the high commander you can order those groups, you can build new units in your group and than send them to another group as reinforcements but you cannot create new groups.

If the mission gives you role of the high commander you can order those groups, you can build new units in your group and than send them to another group as reinforcements but you cannot create new groups.

Yes, i have mine + 3 groups in my mission, but i can not send troops to the other 3 groups.

Can you please describe, how to do it?

Doesn't work for me either. I select the units, then 'send units', but all I get is an empty menu.

Would be nice to know how to make supply trucks work as well.

This mission is also very frustrating because the supply trucks have terrible pathfinding. When something gets in the way they just hump it indefinitely. Once I got run over by a supply truck, another time it humped the HQ so long it blew up.