Sign in to follow this  
SBS_Kerensky

[SBS] Special Boat Service

22aaa97bb9e648b32d4c36b83031f7cb.jpg

[SBS] Special Boat Service

Hi welcome to the SBS thread.

The team was started nearly 10 years ago when OFP was the main stay for all our guys and

since OFP died out we've played loads of different things but have all stayed close friends.

We've had new people join us along the way, but its still a close knitt squad

and always about having fun with your mates (preferably while winning).

SBS has always been about friendship first and kicking ass on the servers is just a bonus ;)

We look forward to some crazy CTF's when ArmA2 is out and hope to see some old and new faces :coop:

Visit it us at www.sbs-clan.co.uk

Edited by SBS_Kerensky

Hi SBS!

Greetings from MCY! :o

Looking forward to play against you funny guys in ARMA2! :)

with best wishes

Frantic

Hya bud................ Any idea if the the server software is available. :) would like to get one up and running ASAP

and looking forward to seeming all the old faces ..... MCY DST etc... .. Cant bloody wait tbh..

I was very surprised when I saw this. I used to play in your clan years ago and we also had our own before that EST. My game name used to be Sub-zero. I remember Taxman the man from wales and kerensky, by heck its bringing back some memories including nearly getting divorced cos I was on PC too much lol. Look forward to playing with you guys again :-)

Hya sub. how u doing buddy.. chrs for the info frantic matey.. will pass it onto our server host see what he has to say.

no buddy we are waiting for the uk release........... what do u think of it so far ?

Trying to get the rest of the lads to buy it so will have some games and prob get pissed in the process of playing with u lot

This thread is now locked for 2 days.

Ignorance of the guidelines is no defense.

If this thread continues to break the guidelines set for this part of the forum it will be locked permenantly.

Now unlocked

Please bare in mind these threads are to inform forum users of updates and useful information about your group.

We are strict about the rules here as in the past forum members have taken the metaphoric piss.

If you are keen to catch up with your old chums then visit their forums.

Thank you

Long time no see SBS...good to see old faces.. been a long time guys - looking forward to having tho's great battles we once had.. take care and shoot u soon haha :coop:

We now have a 32 player(more if required, dedi so can be adjusted) server called

Special Boat Service [sBS]

90% of maps played on server are CTF and DM

the boat house is back, our MP Server is now up and running please feel free to come along and play a few rounds. The server plays exclusively CTF, DM etc no co-ops as a rule.

We are currently gathering as many of the popular missions as possible to play and have a few of our in house missions on there also.

Look forward to seeing some old and new faces on there.

Filter for : Special Boat Service or ip 81.19.223.207:2302

First time for us, WE ARE RECRUITING, :) If you are interested, some things you need to know,

Min Age, 18

We dont have anyone in squad below 25 (might actually be higher than that lol)

We are Purely PvP our main Game being CTF and the occasional AAS/DM and maybe a coop to wind down for a laugh, Establised around 2000, 90 % of our members have been with us since the first year but dont let that scare you off :) we are a nice bunch of gays (ooops I meant guys) ..... If you are interested, please post some details on our forum and request the TS details., contributions to our server will be required but not for the first few months to give you time to see if you like it, Our gaming nights are Tues, Thurs and sunday Normally from around 7:30, if you can make at least one night that would be ok, more if it is possible. NO ranks, just a bunch of mates the most important thing for us is that you get along with the team.

WE are A UK squad, Welsh, Scottish and even a few of those foreigners (english I think you call them) but this is not fixed in stone, if we can understand you and you are easy to get on with, thats half the batttle......