Sign in to follow this  
aussieterry84

Morphicon/Metaboli Invalid CD Key Issues

If the support offices adhere to standard working times it looks as though our issues won't be fixed until maybe next week. Quite fustrating.

Does anyone know of a retailer that has working copies to purchase?

As Metaboli are now issueing refunds, it may be worth going else-where if they have working keys rather than wait.

I was thinking that but dont wanna pay another €45 if they dont refund me for some reason.

I have tried now the multiplayer's mode but nothing still, invalid key always.

If the support offices adhere to standard working times it looks as though our issues won't be fixed until maybe next week. Quite fustrating.

Does anyone know of a retailer that has working copies to purchase?

As Metaboli are now issueing refunds, it may be worth going else-where if they have working keys rather than wait.

Where did hear you that?

Edit:

Oh I see the other thread

Yes that's fine, was about to post the information myself :)

I'll still leave the thread open in case any other CD Key issues arise and if the keys don't start working soon, you can be sure to tell me :)

If people are concerned about the validity of their CD Keys they can still send to me of course and I can quickly check if they're valid :)

Is there anything you can do to help us with our issue? Clutching at straws, thinking if you can check the validity can you not activate?

I'm sorry, I do not want to pester and any help at all is muchly appreciated.

i sent you my cd key i brought it from Gamesplanet.com/DE it cost me 39,99 EUR

so i hope i not been screw over

Edit: The Metaboli keys are now correctly added to the database and should work online!

Edited by Maruk

We are aware of some German online keys of the last batch not activated yet for online play and contacted the registration support some time ago about the issue and it should be addressed very soon

can i just say from a british player who could not wait for the game been release over here ,i like to say a big thank you, great game and looking forward to playing it over the internet .thank you for posting to let us know what is going on .

Edit: The Metaboli keys are now correctly added to the database and should work online!

bump..

Thank you very much:bounce3:. It works for me now.:yay:

It works for me too!

Thanks a lot, great job!

:bounce3:

I confirm that now work correctly. thanks all those have contributed to resolve the problem.

Thanks alot mate, Lets hope i can get in.

I just bought the game from Metaboli and I didnt even get a CD Key!?

How did you guys get your invalid CD-Key?

Please help me, did you guys get your key on email or what?

I just bought the game from Metaboli and I didnt even get a CD Key!?

How did you guys get your invalid CD-Key?

Please help me, did you guys get your key on email or what?

You will get email with key in few hours. ;)

You will get email with key in few hours. ;)

For their sake, I hope so, otherwise im contacting Paypal for a refund. It didn't say anywhere on the website that you would have to wait to play.

thats great news...cdkey is now working fine.

thanks for the help!

For their sake, I hope so, otherwise im contacting Paypal for a refund. It didn't say anywhere on the website that you would have to wait to play.

Sure the mail didn't end up in your spam/junk folder? If you didn't get your key then contact them about it. Obviously that's going to do more good than simply complaining about it here while not doing anything.

I have contacted both Morphicon and Metaboli support, I suppose I will wait until tomorrow before I ask paypal for a refund.

What's strange is that I did get an email with the download-link and my ordernumber, but nothing about the CD Key. I speak german and so I doubt I missed anything, I also checked my spam-filter just to be sure - nothing.

Also: What makes you think I have done nothing?

Also: What makes you think I have done nothing?

Because your posts made it seem that way. You just said you didn't get your key and that you were going to ask for a refund :confused:

Strange that you got the email without the key. They will probably send you a key when they reply.

It was an automated email though, just like an order-confirmation.

So I suppose it could take a few hours still? Only been 4 hours since I bought it.

If they handle CD-Key's manually that is. I dont suppose they have people working at 02:30 (CET) in the night.

Here's my experience d/l from Metaboli...

Sunday night I bought the game from Metaboli. My card was charged $58. I was happy. I started d/l and went to bed. I woke up Monday to an email saying transaction was cancelled.

Monday I tried to buy from the other place (petergames?). I put in my card info and bought the game. It said I would receive an email when transaction was finished. That was the last I heard from them. I try again from Metaboli. This time I use paypal. i am charged $58 again.

Tuesday I get CD-key in email (paypal purchase worked). I install game (from Sunday's d/l) and fail at activation (CD-key not valid it says). I cut and pasted straight from email. I play email tag with Metaboli.

Wednesday I download new links from Metaboli. I install game and fail at activation (again, CD-key not valid). I get mad, reformat computer, and start install process over. This time I succeed!

So why did it all the sudden work? It was the same CD-key the whole time. Was it from reformatting (and maybe removing something from registry from first install), does each d/l have it's own key and my first install wasn't for that key?

I don't know how this will help anyone... that's just how it worked out for me.

Anyways, it works now. I wish I was patient enough to wait for US release and not have to jump through all these hoops. But I did it for Arma, and I'll do it again for Arma 3. :eek:

It's now been 12 hours since I purchased the game and still no email or anything.

They are problery busy or awaiting a new batch of CD key's or somthing. Hold tight.