Sign in to follow this  
aussieterry84

Morphicon/Metaboli Invalid CD Key Issues

Oh, I've gone one step further. Reinstalled my entire OS. Still getting an Invalid CD Key

I deleted game, removed securom files with securom removal tool, reinstalled the game, activeation code accepted by securom, installed ok. But still the same problem on joining multiplayer Invalid CD key!:o

Did you take down the Securerom request ID so you could try manual registration at the website?

In instances of "multiplayer Invalid CD key" we can check the key for you for validity but it's Morphicon/Metaboli who're responsible for the distribution of CD Keys.

In instances of "multiplayer Invalid CD key" we can check the key for you for validity but it's Morphicon/Metaboli who're responsible for the distribution of CD Keys.

How do we get you to check our key??

Because Metaboli have sent me onto Morphicon who have failed to respond to my support ticket, within a reasonable time frame.

Well they're refusing to give support, So what are we supposed to do?

I'm going to PM you my key because this sounds like a good idea.... see where the problem/error is maybe?

Where are secrum unistall tools?

Hi all,

I got the same problem here.

I try to reinstall the game 4 times, on another Pc, disable the antivir software, on another os too; but the same thing : unable to join a multiplayer game.:mad:

Config : Vista 64, C2Q6600, 4Go, GTX260.

Hi all,

I got the same problem here.

I try to reinstall the game 4 times, on another Pc, disable the antivir software, on another os too; but the same thing : unable to join a multiplayer game.:mad:

Config : Vista 64, C2Q6600, 4Go, GTX260.

Welcome to the lonely hearts club. Where did you buy your copy?

As I've tried with a freshly installed OS, it's unlikely to be a problem on our end. That includes reactivating the game

Edited by BlueWave

Ok guys, Just remvoe Securom's activation from my computer so it gives me option to reactivate, Gonna try it wiht manually activating, See if it works.

Welcome to the lonely hearts club. Where did you buy your copy?

By gamesplanete / Metaboli.

I have a reply and a reason why this is happening which has put my mind at rest!

I have requested permission to post the reply here for you all, so upon receipt I will update this post.

My buddy jumped the gun, so here it is.

Hi,

Got an answer from Marek, the issue seems to be that a new batch of CD Keys were created I guess to meet extra demand for the German version of the game and they're awaiting registration with the Game servers, fingers crossed that should be happening some time this afternoon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paul.

[/Quote]

Edited by nedley

I have a reply and a reason why this is happening which has put my mind at rest!

I have requested permission to post the reply here for you all, so upon receipt I will update this post.

Champion! Cannot wait!!!

Champion! Cannot wait!!!

Its there

Hi,

Got an answer from Marek, the issue seems to be that a new batch of CD Keys were created I guess to meet extra demand for the German version of the game and they're awaiting registration with the Game servers, fingers crossed that should be happening some time this afternoon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paul.

Yes that's fine, was about to post the information myself :)

I'll still leave the thread open in case any other CD Key issues arise and if the keys don't start working soon, you can be sure to tell me :)

If people are concerned about the validity of their CD Keys they can still send to me of course and I can quickly check if they're valid :)

Edited by Placebo

Yes that's fine, was about to post the information myself :)

I'll still leave the thread open in case any other CD Key issues arise and if the keys don't start working soon, you can be sure to tell me :)

If people are concerned about the validity of their CD Keys they can still send to me of course and I can quickly check if they're valid :)

Great!

Thank you for you're quick response.

They still havnt fixed the issue and adderd the codes to the game server. Hopfully they will do it this afternoon. Please be patient.