Sign in to follow this  
Areon

Mod to disable Motion Blur and Running Blur very needed

Wow, this mod has the most fucking useless information in how to install... oh just make sure the perameters are blah blah... umm the what? and where? and how?

Dickhead.

Thanks for nothing.

Wow, this mod has the most fucking useless information in how to install... oh just make sure the perameters are blah blah... umm the what? and where? and how?

Dickhead.

Thanks for nothing.

in before the ban.

Edited by Cole

btw, the old addon still works if you extract the addon bin.pbo and copy config.bin from the 1.02 official bin.pbo to the addon (to replace outdated version) and then repbo it

Dickhead.

Thanks for nothing.

If you cannot post civilly on the forums to other members then your ability to post will be removed.

in before the ban.

Report the posts, do not spam them.

Dickhead.

Thanks for nothing.

np, I am glad you cant get it working :)

Hey Kegety's any chance you could find time to update your thingamie to 1.03? it isnt compatible as is.... at least not on my box.

It shouldn't be compatible with 1.02 either :) It is unlikely that I'd update it as since 1.02 you can disable the postprocessing effects from the video options.

Yea but your mod (which did work with 102) allowed you to choose between blur/bloom or neither. I loved having bloom and such without having the blur stuff.

Here's another vote for an update to your mod. I tried replacing the config.bin in your bin.pbo file with the one from the official bin.pbo, but while it worked in 1.2, doing so in 1.3 just causes a crash on starting up the game.

Yea but your mod (which did work with 102) allowed you to choose between blur/bloom or neither. I loved having bloom and such without having the blur stuff.

x2 :)