Sign in to follow this  
Phisher

Changing vehical driver, how?

In my jungle mission I want a West man to be in the Resistance jeep, the only problem is that that damn Resistance soilder is in there. I know how to put men in empty vehicals "this moveindriver ___" But when there is a unit already in the vehical how do I take him out? Or replace him with the unit I want?

(If possible no scripts)

Thanks in advance

Well, if you dont need the resistance guy to be in there you can just create the vehicle empty instead of creating it resistance. But if you needed him in there you can make him get out by      name leavevehicle vehiclename      You would need to name the resistance guy and the vehicle and replace "name" and "vehiclename" with those. That however would be scripting. Easy scripting though

If jeep is needed to move before, make last waypoint get out. Resistance driver leave vehicle and will be stand next to car.

If jeep is not needed to move, just place on map empty jeep.

well you kinda answered my question, see I need to have a certain unit to match with the terrain, but If I place a empty vehicle and add the unit to it, it will not perform such waypoints as load or transport unload, It will still consider itslef as infantry and not the vehicle

You are wrong. When soldier is driver he performs all actions as car. (Don't forget to synchronize load,unload waypoints with get in,get out)

For your problem make get out waypoint for resistance driver and then move (or some other) waypoint for him and he leaves empty vehicle.