Sign in to follow this  
Georg.B

Need help with second warfare mission in Harvest Red

I forgot what it's called exactly but it's the one where you attack the whole island with NAPA and have to capture pretty much all of Chernarus. At a certain stage you get a call to investigate a communication base on the island south of Chernarus and there you find Lopotev. I've captured him, brought him back to base, drove the truck with some russians to the meeting place, got ambushed at the checkpoint and now what?

The game doesn't tell you what to do next or even what the hell just happened. What am I supposed to do? I've tried going back to HQ and they don't react to this at all.

Also did anyone else get bizarre slow sound during that cutscene when you hand over Lopotev? Everyone was talking in very low pitch and none of the actual sounds synced up. Happened every time I restarted that cutscene.

Please someone just tell me where the damn Chedaki base on that mission is! I've been playing it for the last 7 hours, driving around in a BMP in the dark and I just can't take it anymore.

i would attempt to tell you but i havent gotten past the first warfare mission because i suck at high command

i would attempt to tell you but i havent gotten past the first warfare mission because i suck at high command

That made me laugh dude and I was having a sh!te day at work!:D

Hi, how did you manage to extract Lopotev? After much trouble and ordering my AI mates to seize firing i managed to capture him triggering the helicopter extraction dialogue. The heli approaches the LZ, hovers there and i get teleported right into the chopper after a while even if i´m still far away (great immersion killer). When the heli takes off it steers to the southwest edge of the map and stays there?

As for the ChDKZ base, i can only make a guess. When i approached Tulga heading south towards Elektrovodarsk i noticed a Radar mast there not belonging to the usual town command bunkers. There was also more resitance than usual so i didn´t bother investigating. Then again placement of the bases can be dynamic like in the Single Player mission so it might be somewhere else in your mission (Freedomfighter?)

Around 096033 between the town of Grozdno and "Schwarzer Berg" (Black Hill).

Around 093028 between Krasnotav and the Pobeda Dam

Coordinates courtesy of Thardoz in the 'Manhatten Bug List' thread.

I got to the island, but my gunner killed him. Is there any consequence to this?

I just hold fire on my bmp just crash him from behind and stop. Then he will surrender and helicopter dialogue will appear. But i'm still stuck after transfering lopotev and got ambush.

Anyone have an idea ??