Sign in to follow this  
Sekra

Windows 7 + ARMA 2?

I've been running the windows 7 rc from since it was released and I have taken such a liking to it that I've been using it as my main OS pretty much ever since. I was wondering how ARMA 2 runs on Windows 7 if at all since I really have been a fan since OFP and I have bought all releases so far. Reason for me asking is that although I have only 1 game that currently refuses to run under Win7 (Empire: Total War) I was wondering if there are any general issues with running ARMA2 under Win7?

And before you all start mouthing off about "Win7 is still beta, Win7 is not officially supported" like on every other forum I've asked about games + Win7 I would like to make the point that it is NOT what I'm asking. I just want to know if I can buy ARMA2 now or wait until it is officially supported.

i run win 7 and arma2 runs fine. empires total war too runs fine in fact. both great games though arma2 gets most of gaming time now.

For me games in Win7(64) runs much better than they did in Vista(32).

Arma2 installs/runs without any problems.

Plenty of mentions in the system specs and feedback thread if you look around, I appreciated you can't search for "7" but a search for "windows" will find you plenty of hits, or you could ask again in there, either way please use existing threads before starting new ones :)