Sign in to follow this  
Skeptic

Arma 2 Community Issue Tracker

CTD, tried every fix now going to try win7, have wound back drivers most times only happens in single player

specs

285gtx

607w psu acbell

asus p5e

ocz plat ddr1066

c2d e8400 at 3.62mhz

driver 182.50,185.85,186.18

vista 64 ultimate sp2

xfi plat.

the only thing I can think of is like with gtaIV the openal driver?

http://rapidshare.de/files/47845317/arma2.zip.html

Edited by WILLUR

CTD whilst playing Multiplayer

Files Included

arma2.bidmp

arma2.RPT

http://rapidshare.de/files/47883624/CTD-Arma2.rar.html

And another

http://rapidshare.de/files/47884437/arma2-CTD.rar.html

Q6600 @ 3.0 Ghz

BFG 9800GTOC SLI

XMS2 8Gb DDR2 800Mhz

EVGA 750i FTW

Vista 64 SP1

Driver 190.35

Screen Rez 1280 x 1024

CMD -winxp -cpuCount=4 -maxmem=2047 -nosplash -mod=@mods -mod=noblurB

Edited by Fraggle

Alright, Just some bugs to go over in Campaign...On Dogs of War, When you start cooper asks, what now sir? then nothing happens, and I can't control any other units. I Believe this is a bug, which really annoys me. Same thing On the Badlands mission, You start off not controling your units, but once you take over the first town you can?

Game crashes to desktop randomly in campaign sometimes after a while, sometimes while still loading everything at start.

http://rapidshare.com/files/259806564/Arma2_crash_files.rar.html

PC Specs:

2GB ram

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+

NVidia 8800gt graphics card

Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 soundcard

Running on windows XP

Edited by Dja

Hand signals not visible in multiplayer by other player then the one giving the signals.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Unable to shoot people driving BRDM-2 even with hatches open, the holes are just black

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Many serious bugs on cooperative campaign, among others the other players are stuck on after briefing on aircraft carrier

So...i fixed the problem myself!

I dont know why Bis cannot say something!

How i solved my problem:

I have 896MB graphic memory, but it always adressed it new to 1792MB!

I had to write the ArmA2.cfg myself and set in on "write protection", so ArmA2 dont rewrite it again!

Then Securom made a lot of trouble...so i have to use a ArmA2 nocd exe...now i have no troubles at all anymore!

Maybe it works for other the same good!

Sorry for my bad english!

There are two ladders in Chernagorsk that dont work, the ones on the international hotel.

ladfderbug.jpg

in 1.3 father Fydor or however its spelled is invincible and you cant kill when he is your objective. i emptied 2 BRDM turrets, an RPG 7 rocket and a 3 mags of pkm ammo and he still casually walked away

Hi,

I recently upgraded ArmA2 from 1.02 to 1.03. When loading a saved campaign the game starts loading but after a few seconds the game crashes to the desktop.

Here the file(s) as requested: http://www.widow.nl/ArmA2_error.rar

I hope this can help/leads to a solution, don't want to start all over with this campaign :-(

Aditional info:

Windows XP Pro SP2

Intel Core 2 Duo processor

Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX

- Before 1.03 the game didn't crash

Since patching to 1.03 I'm not receiving new objectives during the campaign. Which makes the campaign unplayable basically.

- SmokeLauncher of the AAVP doesn't work!!!

- Theres a problem when you want to select a team in first person mode. For excample if you want to select the red team in command view, it works fine. In first person(the normal view) it works only if you select it in the quick command menu. When you want to select the team with 9 - 9 - 1 the menu stays there and you are not able to give any commands!

. i emptied 2 BRDM turrets, an RPG 7 rocket and a 3 mags of pkm ammo and he still casually walked away

Aim better! ;)

Sorry couldnt help my self, remove this post if inappropriate!

Received a game freeze and crash after installing 1.03 patch. Was playing on map file: co30_Domination_1_00A2T10_West_AI (__CUR_MP) Never had any problems when playing same map on v1.02:( Was at least an hour into the game before the crash happened.

Here is info:

http://www.filedropper.com/arma2_1

Edited by =ST6=Grim

There's a problem when you want to select a team in first person mode. For example if you want to select the red team in command view, it works fine. In first person(the normal view) it works only if you select it in the quick command menu. When you want to select the team with 9 - 9 - 1 the menu stays there and you are not able to give any commands!

I'm not sure if that's meant to work, though it would be nice I guess.

In first-person mode, hold shift and press the F-key associated with one of the team members and it'll select the entire team.

I never had a CTD before 1.03, now I've had several within the day. Looks like the game is basically unplayable as I can't finish a campaign before another CTD, then I can't reload any saves without another CTD.... Never had any problems with 1.02, so BIS please fix your patch, it's taking away all the fun :(

http://rapidshare.com/files/266124106/ArmA_2.rar.html

I'm getting more crashes and lockup since 1.03 but it's hard to say if it's the patch or the things I'm doing in the editor. Things were bad enough before but now I'm on the point of binning it.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Is anyone else having problems with voting in bug tracker, I no longer have the arrows and not even clicking where they should be registers a vote. IE/firefox same result.

I'm not sure if that's meant to work, though it would be nice I guess.

In first-person mode, hold shift and press the F-key associated with one of the team members and it'll select the entire team.

Thank you, It works.(but only for other teams than team white)

But with patch 1.03 theres a new problem with the command menu.

After you gave a command in command view, for excample regroup (1-1), the command window does not vanish, like it normally does. We need an unique behaviour of the command menu!

(By the way, may I ask if the developers really read all the suggestions?)

Come on BIS. what is Going on???? Please, at least acknowledge there is a problem!

I have a Rage II extreme Motherboard running an I7 cpu and 2 x GTX 285's

It doesnt matter whether im in XP Pro or Win7 Arma now with 1.03 randomly crashes. Its either just a shut down to desktop with no explanation, a complete lockon like nvidi/ArmaI, image stuttering to a halt and locking up, triangulations and freezing or "Arma has stopped working" I cant join the chernaris life 0.19 mission for more than 5

minutes without it crashing.

I spent alot of money to get the best hardware just to get the most out of ArmA 2 but now I get nothing out of it other than frustration!

All I am asking is for some "support" here. An acknowledgement there is a problem or some communication to see if I'm doing something wrong, although I doubt it. I'm a professional I.T technician and am excelent in fault finding. Ive tried every suggested tweak in every combination. SLI on/off Physx on/off. Every driver I can find, Windowed, maxmem, you name it.

PLEASE RESPOND NOW!

Edited by [Ice]