Sign in to follow this  
Skeptic

Arma 2 Community Issue Tracker

!!!PLEASE DO NOT SPAM BUG TRACKER WITH NEW TICKETS!!! Use search - most likely your issue has been already reported.

BIS developers read this forum, they can't simply respond to each thread. While it is frustrating to wait for solution to your problem, please be patient. Thank you.

OK folks, some info so that you better understand how to use this tool.

1. First of all please search tracker for issues already reported before posting a new one.

2. This is not user to user troubleshooting - so please use forums for that.

3. It is expected to report information in structured form. "Hit and run" won't cut it.

4. You might be assigned a task to follow up with the issue you have reported. It doesn't mean that BIS will ship you C .Net source code to troubleshoot it but you may have to do some testing or provide more info/research. If you don't want this responsibility, then I advice not to post there.

[/url]

Edit: This tool has been around for a while and I'm not affiliated with this project. It is extensively used by BIS & modification developers. When I learned about it I liked the idea instantly. Suma, who is Lead BIS developer is frequenting that site and he gets tasks assigned to look at.

Edited by Skeptic

So be it. :)

Thank you sir! I can't imagine BIS be able to plow through all whining (including mine - guilty) on the forums. Dev-heaven seems to be very well suited for this.

Beautiful Sticky. I'm glad you guys are doing What's important ;)

Like that loss of frames in Villages is a true killer for me too!

I've got a couple of bugs/problems to report.

1) When using NVGs on the deck of the LHD there is some small light that blinds you, as if you are looking directly into a spot light.

2) When using NVGs in the cockpit of some aircraft, the lights from the MFDs make everything around them very dark. Which basically forces you to fly in 3rd person.

3) When using the first aid modules, after becoming wounded, then dying, when I respawn I am stuck with the same vision I had when I was wounded. Even though I just respawned with a shiny new character, the screen is red and all blurred out as if I was wounded. Not only that, but it made me invulnerable! This happened to everyone on different missions.

Thanks,

Monty

monty, please post them in the tracker rather than this thread

monty, please post them in the tracker rather than this thread

I guess I was either having techincal or mental problems the first time I tried to add them to the tracker. That's why I posted the issues here. It seems I have it worked out now.

Thanks,

Monty

Sorry, I can't figure out how the 'tracker' works...I must be having the same mental problems Monty was having. So I'll just mention my bug here, figuring someone will see it. Tonight while playing multiplayer I was in a supermarket in Berezino...big glass windows. I was inside the market firing out towards some AI but wasn't able to kill them until they went prone. Each shot produced the sound of glass breaking but didn't seem to continue to the target (unless prone). As well, it should be reported that once the glass is broken, I should be able to run out of the broken window, something that also can't be done. My apologies if posted in the wrong place.

@ mod is this the official ArmA 2 bug tracker witch is used by BI to get rid of bugs? If not please post the link for the official page. Thank you

@ mod is this the official ArmA 2 bug tracker witch is used by BI to get rid of bugs? If not please post the link for the official page. Thank you

I know that Suma (lead BIS developer) is one of the managers there. I believe this site together with issue tracker is as official as it goes.

:torture:Hi, some of the ladders in the building don't let you reach the top and actually break your leg or worse, kill you when you almost reach the top. I'm working on a mission that involves this building, it's at location: 114078 on Chernarus. The parking lot -like building and the very top ladder to the roof is the one I'm referring to but the others may be bad as well. I believe the id number for this building is: 276417(house).

Also, please fix the serious injury from small falls as I used to be a roofer and we used to push new guys off at three times that height :p

Edit- Also the walls that are in the stairwell of this building don't seem to provide proper viewblock as soldiers are routinely aiming 'thru' the wall and incoming gunfire is too accurate. I've even had rpg soldiers fire right at the wall with obvious consequence.

Edited by froggyluv

the tracker will NOT load for me and i wanted to say that the leaf sight on the M4's and M16' acog varients the M203 sight is stuck UP! bug? this was like that in ArmA 1 after a few patches it was broken and now its always up. i'll keep trying the tracker. tried 3 times so far but i'll try more.

Same here, the tracker will not load.

Only blank(white) screen. Firefox 3, up to date.

Same here, the tracker will not load.

Only blank(white) screen. Firefox 3, up to date.

Tracker works fine for me. I have Firefox 3 version 3.011 with Windows 7 Build 7000. No problem for me. Try again.

Im constantly getting crash to desktops with no errors in Multiplayer!!! Doesnt happen in Single player soo i dont no but i will add the files to the bug tracker thing.

Game freezing after 10-20 minutes of gameplay.

It just freeze with the sound still going... when it happen this, i have to reboot my pc.

in my Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA 2\ there is ONLY one file:

ARMA2.rpt

no others files...

here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/arma2

here a topic on this problem: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1328682#post1328682

I think the reason you won't see the other two files is that your PC froze and carn't write them.

At first my PC only has CTDs and the files were there now I only get freezes and the files are dated 5 days ago which was the last time I had a CTD.

If I remove the files and it freezes no files apart from ARMA2.rpt are produced.

This will make it difficult to identify the problem so we may have a long wait.

I also wonder if we could have an option to disable writing the log as that could impact performance.

I've also noticed that a lot of people with the freeze or CTD problem are using 8800 series cards. There are a few ATI users as well though.

Edited by F2k Sel