Sign in to follow this  
welcome to hell

One thing that really bothers me

What's hippie at all about his statement? o0

My comment was intentionally ambiguous because I am unsure whether his comments are facetious or they reflect his world view (making him ignorant). And I really don't have a desire to make this thread political and off topic.

If anything though it easily provides amusement at the thought that someone with that kind of world view would be playing war games.

Fight in the space, against another human race. Would you be happy with that? I bet you wouldnt, so if you want something realistic is pretty much "Middle east terrorist hunting"

Thanks for ignoring the point. The conflict in Georgia is older than the USSR and the similarities with the Arma campaign are not unique to the latest flare-up.

If anything though it easily provides amusement at the thought that someone with that kind of world view would be playing war games.

Precise, and priceless! :D

It's entertainment. Don't be too surprised.

If you don't like the scenario... don't play the game, get over it. To everyone else... shoot the Russians and be happy. Also, there are better places to express your political views, not a video game forum.

It's entertainment. Don't be too surprised.
I've heard that the Romans used that line while filling the seats of the Coliseum.

If you don't like the scenario... don't play the game, get over it. To everyone else... shoot the Russians and be happy. Also, there are better places to express your political views, not a video game forum.

if you don't have real suggestions, insight or advice, or are incapable of giving one due to some quasi-retardation or inability to communicate, please do not post in threads like this.

that's my advice to you. enjoy.

Mmmm, but what have we learnt today?

Well I learnt that if you make a computer game where you kill Russians some people get upset.

And I learnt that calling people hippies can sometimes offend.

And I learnt that anfiach is a funny bastard - I've heard that the Romans used that line while filling the seats of the Coliseum. Gold.

:p

Well I learnt that if you make a computer game where you kill Russians some people get upset.

And when you make a computer game where you don't kill russians, some other people get upset.

And when you make a computer game where you don't kill russians, some other people get upset.

Exactly: You can't please anyone...:)

Barack Obama would call this a teaching moment.

Yup, because right now, he isn't pleasing ANYONE.

I enjoy also playing as russian in MP. One should mind taking sides over the extended mouse hand... when it leaves the screen that's when it gets worrying.

I do enjoy the Russian APC's, and 7.62 AK's as well as the PK. Very pleasant to 'handle', and you can't beat their punch.

I enjoy the setting. Fighting terrorists is boring. Massive mechanized warfare ala storming the Fulda Gap is where its at.

if you don't have real suggestions, insight or advice, or are incapable of giving one due to some quasi-retardation or inability to communicate, please do not post in threads like this.

that's my advice to you. enjoy.

1) I didn't ask for your pitiful advice. 2) Obviously you have NOTHING to contribute regarding this thread (as I did), so stop replying.

Also, if all you are going to do is try to respond in some foul way to get back at me... do it via PM for the sake of everyone else here trying to read up on this thread post.