Sign in to follow this  
thyco

Manhatten Bug List

I am not sure if it is bug...

if you use time-fuse on the bomb, you can make it back to base before the attack.

But once the bomb goes off, it will change to cut scene and you will be killed by grenades.

Wonder if anyone took chopper before the bomb goes off? will it show different result?

Ive done it all but cant get of..

CANOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME ESCAPE..

Everytime you get close to evac point some UBER RPG takes u out...

NO MATTER WHAT DIRECTION you come from...

;1595293']Ive done it all but cant get of..

CANOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME ESCAPE..

Everytime you get close to evac point some UBER RPG takes u out...

NO MATTER WHAT DIRECTION you come from...

its not a bug, its a trigger that activates when you get close to EVZK.

you are not supposed to reach Elektrovazodsk.

;1595333']Soo...What am i supposed to do then?

you are supposed to reach Napa or CDF.

... or call in Starforce 21 if you decline NAPA on Manhattan.

@Thardoz why dont u attack the Camp by Urself? I cleared it a bit by foot and then took my AAVP that I parked near and fired in it with the Grenade Launcher.I was able to clear the camp without any Help of Boomerang.

I got the Problem that in later Missions half of my team stayed where they are after I buyed new soldiers....only the new ones were following orders. The Rest just stood there....

How do you manage to buy a unit in Mannhattan Mission?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

My experience was same as 'thyco'. I just don't understand why can't BIS fix all the bugs in the mission/game once and for all? I feel extremely frustrated when my team don't follow my orders. Feels like taken for ride by BIS...after all we all have purchased this game.

When I played this game for the first time, it was a Pirated copy! FADE was getting activated in Mannhattan Mission. My team mates won't accept my orders then...but I liked the game so much that I purchased it hoping it would work fine..I am disappointed, the game is still buggy! :(

Edited by pravinrocks4u

I just got this game a week ago and Ive spent the last two days on manhattan mission with no major bugs until the end. I completed all objectives but then I get back to base and the captain is dead. For no reason he is just a corpse on the ground. I have no way of reporting in to complete the mission.

I recall that when I got my task completions for main base and insurgent leader killed that there was no radio contact.

Also (SP) The main base in my case was up north, just southeast of the dam. I approached from the east through the forest and ordered my squad to hold fire til I could get a good read for artillery targets. Once I had a large concentrated group of enemy units in sight I called in artillery option 7 I think. It wasted the entire camp save for one machine gunner in a bunker and a squad of 6 patrollers who attempted to flank me from behind but were spotted by my sniper and quickly dispatched.

A few other notes:

Langushina or whatever her name is doesnt use her car. I finally caught her strolling across a field headed towards her home around 1pm after having checked Olsha first.

If you talk to the father in Gorka then do some other task completion before talking to the napa farmers, they wont talk to you.

Anyways, I completed it all but the officer I am to report to is dead so...I have no other authority I can contact? really frustrating...

Seems, some bothering bugs are still around. :( Don't start nagging about already mentioned bugs!!! Following ones concern the newest version of the game, patched to 1.54. Difficulty settings as follows: Friendly Units: Expert / Enemy Units: Novice. This should have reduced the aiming accuracy of the enemy drastically - but it doesn't.:confused:

When you intensely scan the surrounding area (a free field in this case!!) and there is absolutley no recognizable "life" out there, you got shot immediatley after leaving the vehicle :mad:. This also happens by reaching a specific area on foot, where you instantly get shot be an AK round from the nearest distance without anybody near you. The enemy must stood directly besides you - but there is nobody! :eek: Also the RPGs hitting your vehicle are still incredible accurate (like locked on) and seems to be fired by the same kind of invisible ghost-soldiers! Another thing is, that sometimes the enemy showes up marked as friendly (I mean not the NAPA guys). Leave the vehicle for a talk with those "friends" and you get shot, while your team still wait and see. Or try to drive away, you repeatedly get killed by their RPG's. :mad:

To make it clear, before someone come with "unthankfully gamer(s)": I start playing BIS stuff since first version of OFP was released and therefore know about those little "indispositions" comming along with all of those great games. Also to restart missions from a savepoint - or maybe completely new if necessary - didn't give me the creeps. Reason therefore were sometimes mistakes done by me. But when you fight against non visible enemies (obviously hiding in your backpack to shoot you spontaniously from the nearest distance) or your vehicle get blown off 25 times by hyper-accurate RPG fire of invisible shooters from miles away, yes, than thats a bug in my oppinion. Anyway I hope, that this someday get patched away, like in OFP-times.

Getting killed by an invisible enemy in that mission I believe it is scripted on purpose to preserve the integrity of the story of the campaign. You are supposed to either take the route to CDF or to NAPA. If you ignore this choice and head towards the port then ...Boom