Sign in to follow this  
norrin

MP fast rope script addon

I cant seem to get this to work. I've only gotten this to work a few times either:

1 in the editor only, it stops working in multiplayer

2.In the editor, but I died and no longer had the option to fastrope, even when exiting the preview and starting the mission over.

I made a correct mod folder, and placed

nul = [this] execVM "norrn_dbo_fastrope\scripts\heloGoTo\heloGoTo_init.sqf";

in the init line of the helo, I start the mission and get no errors, but the option to fastrope doesn't show up.I've also done this in the init, (place a blackhawk named helo1) and got the same results as before.

[helo1] execVM "norrn_dbo_fastrope\scripts\heloGoTo\heloGoTo_init.sqf";

I know this topic is really old, but can this script be added to a missions pbo file or does this actually have to be added to a mod. I did try and add this sometime ago when i found this on armaholic but there wasnt alot of info there to help me....

Could someone be so kind as to point in the right direction please....

Regards,

Geordie

G'day all. I have a little question for this addon (or mod). Can you let the AI pilot as well as AI fast ropers (while player is on a different vehicle? Like for example: your a AH-64 and watching an AI chopper fly in and fast rope AI. Just that i'm making this mega campaign called "Armarizon: Operation Nuke Thunderhead" (below is my signature details).

Ranwer

I know this thread is very old and my chances are slim someone will  read this but still...

I am currently trying to have a fast rope function in my WARFARE BE missions and i want to be able to let the AI fast rope down when i am a pilot. I thought this would be a doable but i am very newish to implementing stuff into missions, more so for multiplayer use.

I tried Warfare ACE edition but it does not support that feature (also ACE is no for ai so far as i heard), i also tried some other scripts i found on armaholic but i could not get them to work and this mod (which i had the highest hopes for working) does not work either for me.

Could anyone help me with this please?