Sign in to follow this  
Rebel@heart

Hey look, I'm an attention seeking troll....

Rocco, you come on! How can you propose to release a patch for a game of this community nature as final without having it tested properly by the community first.

Can you imagine the mess if the beta patch does exhibit some major problem?

found this interesting read, how many hours did you guys test ArmA2?

I might add, this is not an insult, atleast in my opinion, i apologise if you feel it is one, you carebears! :)

Edited by Rebel@heart

found this interesting read, how many hours did you guys test ArmA2?

thats just mean, you know the devs aren't from a english speaking country right?

Whats your point? I fail to see it. Other than you being an obnoxious little shit. Games are tested by the community as so many play it in so many ways bugs will surface fast and more bugs can be dealt with at the same time. Do you mean a small dev house should sit and try to produce all kinds of situations before relase? You want the game in 5 years time?

Is the game unplayable? No. Does ARMA come with editor where you can setup a lot of fun scenarios if the main missions are bugged at start? Yes. So your not completelly handicapped by some bugs here and there are you? Again no.

Dont know what your problem is but im glad i dont suffer from them.

Yep, thats a bit below the belt and i predict no long life here somehow

72;1292947']Whats your point? I fail to see it. Other than you being an obnoxious little shit. Games are tested by the community as so many play it in so many ways bugs will surface fast and more bugs can be dealt with at the same time. Do you mean a small dev house should sit and try to produce all kinds of situations before relase? You want the game in 5 years time?

Is the game unplayable? No. Does ARMA come with editor where you can setup a lot of fun scenarios if the main missions are bugged at start? Yes. So your not completelly handicapped by some bugs here and there are you? Again no.

Dont know what your problem is but im glad i dont suffer from them.

thanks for the insult...

the game is unplayable:

- AI not reacting after loading a game

- Ai not reacting like they should

- sound loops

- graphical issues

- lots of script errors

etc

my point is that he feared of releasing the very good beta patch for arma but he obviously has no fear of releasing arma2 in the current state. im asking a non insulting question.

how many hours did Jan´s QA team test ArmA2?

thanks for the insult...

the game is unplayable:

- AI not reacting after loading a game

- Ai not reacting like they should

- sound loops

- graphical issues

- lots of script errors

etc

my point is that he feared of releasing the very good beta patch for arma but he obviously has no fear of releasing arma2 in the current state. im asking a non insulting question.

how many hours did Jan´s QA team test ArmA2?

Can you send ArmA II my way?

We get it, the game has bugs, end of the world, quick, hide.

Enough trolling is enough, to help ease your pain I shall send you off on a 7 day vacation, and the destination is......well I don't care but it's not here, hopefully this magical 7 days away will help you decide if you want to be a part of this community or not.