Sign in to follow this  
Tailor76

Arma2 cant Install the game

Hello ich have problems with Arma2 i got it today from Amazon but i cant install the game the Autoinstall field wont come and when i "open " the DVD in my Workplace it seems empty hope you can help me and sorry for my bad englisch.

Wenn du noch ein anderes DVD Laufwerk hast, probier das mal, hat bei mir auch funktioniert.

Das bin ich grade am Austesten weil auf dem Pc von meiner Frau liesse es sich Installieren aber lädt das Spiel nicht zwischen durch von der DVD ? Ich meine muss ich dann beide Laufwerke im Pc lassen ??

Are the forum rules too hard to understand ? :mad:

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

Try to find a firmware upgrade for your DVD drive. There is a chance that such an upgrade may solve the problem.

Ok once more in englisch the Problem with the install on my pc seems my DvD ROM cant read the DvD its a Asus DRW 1814BL i try it with Pc off my wife with an other DVD Rom there i can install .