Sign in to follow this  
dale0404

Change the Language in Arma 2?

Thats weird my comment is before yours....

That's because the forums are now running on a shiny new speedy quad core, better get used to that. :rofl:

That's because the forums are now running on a shiny new speedy quad core, better get used to that. :rofl:

Doesn't sound good...

lol

Wait... is that good?

whaaaaat?

I bought the german version and use Norwegian OS, no such option for me.

I'd like to know if anybody can tell me, if there will be the German Language included in the UK-Version of ArmA 2?

because I pre-ordered ArmA 2 at amazon.co.uk, but I also want the German language :p

Where did you get that version? I got mine from petergames and it doesn't have that option.

I am a Brit based in Germany and I am wondering if you can change the language on the German version? If so, I am off too the shops... :D

Cheers

Dale

lol bullcrap

You brits

Keep just press buttons until you are in game.

Regarding the english mod/replacement files; is it "legal" to use it (if you have it) or do you risk banning or other punishment for using it? I'm eager to get my ArmA2 (as any1 else), but dont wanna break the rules.

Use it, it's fine, it's your game do what you want with it, just make sure you backup the files you replace so when you need to patch you can put them back how they were before you do.

I run the english langauge files fine with no issues online or off.

DL the German version (Canadian living in Canada) I don't want to bother patching it as I've pre-ordered it already, but the stupid screenshot thread got me all excited and it was a rainy crappy weekend...PURCHASE GO!

Anyway I just button click until I get in...not going to bother too much with campaign now cause I don't understand half the objectives, but I am exploring and having a HELL of a lot of fun inside a game who's menu's I don't understand!

USMC is all in english, but the Russian forces speak Russian so the Russian to German translation does NOTHING for me, dying to fly the hind still.

Multiplayer is awesome though.

Now today is the release Day:

PLEASE: If you bought the Game, can you tell me if in the UK/US - in the 505 Games Edition - if there is the German language included???

THANK YOU!!

in ArmA 1 505 release, it inclued German language, so I dont see reason why there shouldnt be in ArmA2 :)

Hi,

with the patch that is (hopefully :D) coming today will we be able to change the game language to english?

Thx

hopefully so.

btw i am curious about whether those who have the german version able to play with those with english version (505 games) online.

I also hope the patch will allow us to change language.

hopefully so.

btw i am curious about whether those who have the german version able to play with those with english version (505 games) online.

Yes, so long as everyone has the same version. When patch 1.02 comes out, we should all be on the same page. :)

In ArmA 1 it depended on your cd-key.

If you got a Czech cd-key you were only able to play in Czech language.

If you got a German cd-key you were only able to play in German language.

And english, I think you could choose multiple. So maybe.

hopefully so.

Well I was on a server lastnight with German speaking players so I'm pretty sure that's a yes :)

Yes, it's possible for 505 version owners to play with german version owners.

Edited by Kr3v