Sign in to follow this  
intruder_ger

Where is my selfcreated MP-Mission?

I have created a own mission in Missioneditor like in ArmA 1, but i cant find my mission when starting in MP.

What did i take wrong?

Regards Intruder

Did you saved the Mission in Editor or did you saved it as MP-Mission (export to MP-Missions)?

I saved as userdefined misson, as single mission and of course as mp Mission, but i didnt found them in mp and sp mode.

I only have two folders in my ArmA2 Folder. Thats DTA and Addons. No missionfolder and also no mp mission folder. Thats curios

Edit: In ArmA2 other profiles are the mpmission folder, but this folder is empty

Regards Intruder

Edited by Intruder_GER

1. I added you in ICQ

2. Your mission is the the Folder Arma2 Other Profile / name / mission

Not in mpmissions.

3. Did you named the mission? If you dont named the mission it may be shown as the filename in MP.

This is an editing issue not a troubleshooting issue really, moving to Editing.

Solved

I just creating a Mpmissionfolder in ArmA 2 and now my mission is saved in the folder.

Regards Intruder

@placebo

Dont think its an editing issue.

ArmA2 doesnt seems to be able to create a mpmission folder in die ArmA2 directory on his own. If you create the directory manually, mp missions can be saved there. I think its a bug (maybe the windows-rights for creating directorys).

So as this is confirmed as a bug it seems rather than a feature, back it goes to TS :)