Sign in to follow this  
Rebel@heart

Beta Patch Changelog

any release date ?

In any other forum I would give you a link to a Rick Astley video. :)

But no, there has been no solid info yet. If there was, you would know.

Yes i know, but my question was directed to Bohemia.

I've payed 50€ for a buggy game and i thing we've the right to know when the patch will be realesed and we don't wanna hear "SOOOOON". (i hate this word)

Song..comming back...NOOOOOoooooooooooo!

I've payed 50€ for a buggy game and i thing we've the right to know when the patch will be realesed and we don't wanna hear "SOOOOON". (i hate this word)

:rolleyes:

Dude, the game hasn't even officially been out for a whole day. They've said they're working on the patch and that it will be released very soon. What you want to hear doesn't concern anyone in the slightest.

If you want to ask questions directly to Bohemia, I suggest you try PM'ing Placebo.

Someone should lock Rebel@heart away from internet access.

No, hes just a ... rebel @ heart, so forgive him :D

Well I'm really disappointed about that, once again we have received game which is bugged as hell. We aren't community we are guinea pigs.

I'll wait until situation will be much more steady... after that I'll buy game.

The germans got an old version. That's why it's bugged.. The rest of Europe will get the current unbugged version xD

Hmm, I thought you were only given the right to play the game.

No, hes just a ... rebel @ heart, so forgive him :D

yea, thats the spirit mate! :P

The germans got an old version. That's why it's bugged.. The rest of Europe will get the current unbugged version xD

The Germans have recived the done version. Just because we will get a (hopefully) patched version doesnt mean that the Germans did get a old one.

IMO there are to many obvious bugs in the German version, and I hope BIS will spend their time to remove some of these before the June release, but as I said, the Germans did get the done version.

I think BIS are punishing you for WW2.

Where did you get that info?

I think BIS are punishing you for WW2.

I think I'll be punishing you for making immature flamebaiting comments.

When is the patch due?

The none-responsive AI in missions renders the campaign unplayable as it is now.

The Germans have recived the done version. Just because we will get a (hopefully) patched version doesnt mean that the Germans did get a old one.

I doubt BI made all those fixes in such a short time, they probably already had some fixes in the pipeline but were unable to include them because of the too short timespan.

They had a Gold Master and that was what was going to be released. What I think has happened, is after the Gold Master had been created, BIS went to work fixing more things which is why we have a patch coming out the day of the release (hopefully). I think BIS weren't able to do anything about the Gold Master once it had been finalized, which is why they're going to patch it ASAP. At least they have fixed some of these issues.

Edited by Zipper5

The 505 release will be 1.01 version.

really? where you got that info from? do you mean the digital version? this article clearly says ALL version gone gold. would make sense, because the industry goes gold with every version at once, its cheaper.

really? where you got that info from? do you mean the digital version? this article clearly says ALL version gone gold. would make sense, because the industry goes gold with every version at once, its cheaper.
PC Games: How fast will you be able to solve the biggest issues in ArmA 2?

Marek Spanel: I believe we already went a long way since version 1.00 and that the upcoming patch 1 next week will improve the game heavily, especially the quality of the campaign. This version 1.01 is also what will be released in rest of the world. In late June we plan to release Patch 2, version 1.02 which should provide even more.

5 characters.

5 characters.

doesnt state anything that the UK/US release will have 1.01 from the start...

doesnt state anything that the UK/US release will have 1.01 from the start...

So what do you think "This version 1.01 is also what will be released in rest of the world." means?

So what do you think "This version 1.01 is also what will be released in rest of the world." means?

a patch.

Are you sure Arma 2 june release went gold on 20th May? the worthplaying article is kinda vague and I think they may have confused it with the German version.

Are you sure Arma 2 june release went gold on 20th May? the worthplaying article is kinda vague and I think they may have confused it with the German version.

read the headline, it says gone gold (ALL) or similar, gamestar.de reported the same. it would make no sense for a developer/publisher to go gold for different versions.

Of course it would make sense, they are released almost a month from each other. We have been told numerous times that the German pre-version and the 505 release are going to be different.