Sign in to follow this  
garack666

Campaign Bug - AI not noticing me?

Ki doing nothing in second mission on chenogorsk. i stand bevore enemys directly they do nothing. killed that sniper side mission easily...

no idea why..

reloaded the same mission..again NO KI noticed me lol i can stand just in front of them they do Nothing!

Edited by garack666

when i restart mission all is ok, then after the short briefing comes autosave...then no KI detect me or my team. cant play this game anymore..

Problem is general even in all scnearios after first save and load the frames go up and the ki down. no more detection, what a heavy bug.

edit reisntalled game but the bug still there, when i die, then mission relads from last autosave or manuel save..then the frames go up, not 25 anymore but 40+ cause ai dont uses my 4 3.4Ghz cores anymore ,,and ai dont detect me...hope 1.1 patch solve this.

Edited by garack666

I also had quite some situations in which AI simply did nothing....

One example is that first campaign mission at the place with the Doctor - the AI around him simply was walking around me and tunring and whatever they did, but did not engage me - lol.

I also had quite some situations in which AI simply did nothing....

One example is that first campaign mission at the place with the Doctor - the AI around him simply was walking around me and tunring and whatever they did, but did not engage me - lol.

yes but i have this every time when i play..so i cant play:yay:

yes but i have this every time when i play..so i cant play:yay:
You are happy when you cannot play ArmA II....Very strange behavior indeed...Check your pulse. :p

Me thinks you should post this serious bug on the bug tracker.

"damned buggy game - ok next bug" is not only an insulting title but it's a worthless one, your title should summarise the problem.

Is it only in that one mission, or has it happened in others? Knowing that can help determine if it's an AI or mission design problem.

yes sry placebo.

@mad:as i said i have this problem in scenarios too, so its not a savegame problem. its in all missions/scanarios where i load missions again after autosave or manuell save-

What i did is changing the difficulty from Kadett: from normal AI to the best enemy AI and some HUD changes i made. perhaps this was the problem?

In the first mission all seems normal, but i do not have to load.

theres not a fix i read in patchnotes from 1.1, so i hope it will be fixed soon.

We must confirm this is a most critical bug and source of many problems in all review versions, its not affect just soldiers but all AI controled weapons sytems. We are now trying to isolate it, and add it to path.

We must confirm this is a most critical bug and source of many problems in all review versions, its not affect just soldiers but all AI controled weapons sytems. We are now trying to isolate it, and add it to path.

thanks, hope the frame limited problem will solved too.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=73153