Sign in to follow this  
-SONAF-Rabbit

100% CPU-Usage!!!!

hello there, everybody;)

well, i have another new problem now....:(

after the game crashes to desktop, i have 100% CPU-Usage...even after

the ArmA2 window has closed...:(

if i open my task-manager, it shows, that the process is running and using 44% of the CPU....if i scroll down, there´s a second arma2...with also 44% usage of the CPU ?!?...each of these two processes use 153.900 Kb of memory!:butbut:

Rabbit

I know it's a dumb question but it is the most obvious: you didn't started ArmA2 twice by mistake?

whoa damn delete both process and restart the game maybe reboot the system have you sorted the cd-key thing out ...should have posted this in there and people could have helped you more rather than spreading problems out ... hope someone can help ya bud .

well, no...of course i didn´t start ArmA2 twice...:)

it happens every time i try to play it, after it CTD, it shows that in the Task-manager...:(

the CD-Key thing will be sorted out, after i get the first patch...cause i think it´s horrible to get kicked out of the game after 540 seconds, every time i try to play anything..no matter if training, or campaign...:(

thx for replying so quick, fellas...:)..hope you got more luck, then me;)

Rabbit

no problem rabbit keep searching forums here over next few days and see if anyone else has these problems, then fingers crossed somebody can help you out,

its never fun when things like you explain happen stay strong friend it will be fixed soon :)

OMG. Just ArmA2 didn't stopped working after CTD. Kill remaining processes, and you're free to go.

I can confirm it... if it CTD the Process remains running.

Will file a bug report tomorrow, or you can do it too at the dev-heaven cis

This is most likely because stuff is running on other threads that doesn't get "cleaned" when the game crashes (the AI?)

Had a comparable issue in AddonSync.