Sign in to follow this  
Baff1

Delta Force Extreme 2 ready for release

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYhsqb3W47g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYhsqb3W47g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

More 150 player action.

Download demo.
http://www.gamershell.com/download_45612.shtml

The world's most deadly fighting force is back in all-new single-player, co-op and multiplayer combat in Delta Force: Xtreme 2 (DFX2), from action game developer and publisher NovaLogic.

Supported by the NovaWorld Community, a multiplayer network that provides seamless gameplay for up to 150 players per game, DFX2 offers intense military action for PC FPS fans.

Featuring over 40 content-rich multiplayer maps, DFX2 supports five of the most popular game types: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Team King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, and Flagball. Each detailed map will have something to entice all FPS fans, from large, vehicle heavy battlefields to small, concentrated engagement zones. The NovaWorld Community allows every element of the DFX2 gameplay, from the enhanced ballistics to the innovative in-vehicle spawn system, to be carefully coordinated to support a fully-balanced experience where teamwork is deadlier than individual firepower, and in DFX2, intelligence and creativity is rewarded as much as fast-twitch reflexes.

Game Features:
• 10 single-player missions within 2 pulse-stopping campaigns
• Up to 4 players can play 9 co-op missions within 2 intense campaigns
• NovaWorld Community multiplayer network supports up to 150 players
• Five multiplayer game types: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Team King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, and Flagball
• More than 20 real-life weapons and enhanced ballistics technology that delivers the most balanced, accurate and deadly shooting experience possible
• Get into the action with vehicles, ranging from Black Hawk helicopters, boats, motorcycles, M1A1 tanks and more
• Controllable H.A.L.O. parachute insertions drop players deep behind enemy lines
• 1080p "Full HD" and Dolby 7.1 Surround sound
• 10 new terrains with sophisticated weather effects immerse players in the battlefield
• Advanced anti-cheat technology protects the integrity of gameplay experience
• Players can create customized maps with the powerful and easy-to-use MED level editor
• Persistent stats track every kill

System Requirements:
Video Card: Direct3D video card with 64 MB or greater required2
CPU: Pentium 4 Minimum CPU Required
RAM: 1 GB or greater required
Hard Drive: 2 GB available
Direct X: DirectX 9.0c or greater required
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Internet: Internet connection required, broadband recommended
DVD: DVD-ROM drive required

Delta Force: Xtreme 2 will be released for Windows PC on May 26th, 2009. The game is rated "T" for teens by the ESRB.

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/pc/deltaforcextreme2readyforlaunch.shtml Edited by Baff1

The graphics in this series is getting seriously outdated now. Also looks like the same old mediocre gameplay in that video.

Apart for perhaps above average possible number of players and possibly backwards compatibility, I cannot imagine why anyone would want to play this game.

Edited by sparks50

More low budget stuff from Novalogic. Guess they're trying to fund something bigger, Delta Force: Angel Falls most likely.

Pity they don't make the kind of games they used to, the flight sims and stuff :(

One of the best games companies ever I agree.. I hope they are scraping for funds to launch something for the 21st century..

Ouch, it's painful. Seriously haven't played Arma in probably 5-6 months but this make Arma's AI look like Chessmaster and don't even get me started on the graphics...

Novalogic used to be great. Commanche...

Oh the Commanche :D

Did you notice how bad the movement looks after Arma2...look like you are floating or walking like old japanese, without your upper body moving :D

LoL @ the name "Xtrem 2"

That's to please the ZOMG !!!DELT4!!!!ONE!111ONE1ELEVEN111 twelve year old crowd

Ha tried the demo I think the old Delta force 2 is better than this.

STGN

Ha tried the demo I think the old Delta force 2 is better than this.

STGN

I haven't tried the demo but I think that DF2 looks a lot better than this and I also think DF:BHD looks better than this... mostly for urban combat though. DF2's open combat was a lot better than BHDs and it looks like its better than this too.

Ah well novalogic released one of the best MMO shooters this decade.

This seems some cheap way to get money from the diehard fans.

I will just keep waiting for DF:AF wich looks great tbh