Sign in to follow this  
freeman23

Complaints about DOF/Blur/Bloom/HDR/Cholesterol etc.etc.

What is the most effective way to lower cholesterol and triglycerides and blood pressure without pills? What is the best natural way to lower cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure?

Sports

This and awesome equipement clacking sound while moving makes simple runing a very immesive experience.

Wait until you purchase and then download VOP sound mod using its environmental and walking/suface sounds ... best ive heard in a game for realism when walking and running, craps all over stock BIS sounds :)

On topic, ive welcomed the head bob and blur, mainly becuase ive seen it in other games and I think it really works. Especially from a first person point of view if your running for cover and things aren't orientated like a clean camera view which in real life it would be. I really like the moments under fire making a dash for it "running while crouched" to better concealment and having to orientate myself after the blur and bobbing. The latest "Wizz" addon is great also with extra blur/dimming of sight when under close fire.

Edited by mrcash2009

Seems to me the usefulness of all this rubbish is about the same as including simulatied blinking and not worth the development time.

Seems to me the usefulness of all this rubbish is about the same as including simulatied blinking and not worth the development time.

Since you blink in real life while playing, putting it in game would be redundant.

Agreed on the effect. They are great. This is what games can do to simulate some of the "effects" we do get in real life. Run a lot with heavy gear and see when your tired. You dont take in as much info as you do when you arent all out of juice. Running will also make you miss details easier in the periphery ares etc.

Well done. Would never turn them off. Only pussys and cheaters do. ;) (Before someone goes nuts - its a joke.)