Kod wyjÄ…tku: c0000005

Przesunięcie wyjątku: 7c809750

Wersja systemu operacyjnego: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Identyfikator ustawień regionalnych: 1033

Dodatkowe informacje 1: 0a9e

Dodatkowe informacje 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Dodatkowe informacje 3: 0a9e

Dodatkowe informacje 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Its in polish, but the formula is the same, so you see.

i'm gettin frustrated, i had arma and yeah, played only one time because every spawn i'm gettin killed, and it was released near a battlefield game... so ... ^^'

i buyed arma2 and getting memory error, so never played

i buyed arma2 oa and same issues

i buyed today operation flashpoint dr (just 4 practice waiting a patch for a2oa) and ... noone in multiplayer -.-

i'm not really lucky with this game, or with war simulator in general -.-

hope to play this game in a near future :D

i can play just few minutes, but it's awesome

Good day people.

I to have had crashes in singleplayer. All tutorials went just fine, but when i started the campaign, i found out the game crashes.

The game lasts about exactly 5 minutes before it crashed to desktop.

That brought me to these forums, using google searches.

My system specs:

Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit

4 GB GEIL DDR2 RAM

Gigabyte mobo

AMD 5600+ X2 (@3Ghz)

Nvidia GeForce 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition 1024 MB GDDR3

Latest patch 1.52 Arma AO

I installed the loopfix.exe also found on this forum someone posted being his solution.

Game still crashed.

What i found on this forum: 197.5 WHQL Nvidia Display Drivers.

Uninstalled my old drivers, rebooted.

I installed these drivers, and the game kept crashing. Takes 5 minutes, then windows starts looking for a solution… stops, and goes back to desktop.

The rpt file had access_violation, unknown module messages.

So my search went on…

I disabled PhysX in the Nvidia control panel. Guess what… game still crashed.

Now i edited my shortcut on the desktop.

Compatibility mode set to Windows XP SP3 for all users.

Run this application as administrator for all users.

Saved this setting.

Went into the game and fiddled with the Video settings. I put some options on high, instead of very high.

postprocess effects -disabled

anti aliasing - normal

anisotropic filtering - normal

Went to play again, the GFX look much better and more realistic now, at first it was all foggy and without much color… Now its sharp, and i see red dots on enemies, instead of grey.

Got off the chopper, and could actually make it to the village next to the LZ… without a crash, which took me about 20/25 minutes.

I hope this helps for some of the people here experiencing these crashes...

Greetings, EZ

Edited by w00teh
edit: just played for 1 hour straight, no crashes.

What next. We wait? How much time? I bught the frickin game and I cant play it!

everyone who gets crashes please follow up the howto post tickets in this thread

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=102991

and don't forget to attach all crashdump files

w/o crashdumps we can't fix it ...

talking about crashes here and posting part of rpt logs in 99% helps nothing ...

I can keep playing without any problems. It's solved.

Haven't updated to 1.54 yet though, i'm on patch 1.52.

Seriously try running the game as administrator and see my post above. That worked for me.

Disregard this, today i get a crash after exactly 5 minutes. 5 minutes from start to desktop.

No idea what goes wrong now. I'm going to dive into this again.

if you get crashes please don't forget to share crashdumps with us

Hi,

this is My first post here so it paynes me that it has to be a complaint one. I have the polish version (update 1.07) of the game and keep getting strange lock up's. The screen comes to a halt and there is nothing left beside killing the app. The first freez was after several hours of play with nothing extra ordinary happening. But lately I keep getting the crash just after a savegame load when there's a contact with the AI opponents. It's not instantaneous, the skirmish can continue for a minute or so and then... lockup. It's like a deadlock, the task manager shows that the process is running (maybe spinning for mutex :P) but the memory usage is coming to a stall. So this is My sad story. Unfortunately I can't get dump's because it's not a crash :].

P.S.

Love the game ;)

I am playing english version but it crashes when just about to play my first mission or any mission..

My system is..

-Intel i5 520M 2.4

-Nvidia 320M 1gb video card

-4gb memory

-Acer notebook with Win 7 not overclocked but user accout control (UAC) is on.

Pissed off too..can someone help?

Thakns...Diddy

Hi! Iam playing the german release version.

My system is:

- AMD Phenom II X4 955 4x3.20GHz

- Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P 790X

- G1024P Club3D ATI Radeon HD4890 1024MB video card

- 4096MB Corsair PC3-10666 CL9 Kit (DDR3 1333+)

- 680W SuperFlower Atlas Design Modular

- (temps never higher than 55°Celsius)

- (on Windows Vista 64). CPU/GPU not overclocked, fresh BIOS (may 2009)update.

Sometimes there are errors during the campaign, the game often crashes when they appear. Sometimes I get this error (crash to desktop): http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6549/aaatuo.jpg

Any1 any idea? Iam really pissed off

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

I am playing english version but it crashes when just about to play my first mission or any mission..

My system is..

-Intel i5 520M 2.4

-Nvidia 320M 1gb video card

-4gb memory

-Acer notebook with Win 7 (64 bit) not overclocked but user accout control (UAC) is on.

Pissed off too..can someone help?

Thakns...Diddy

My brother had severe CTD on his Win 7 system and it was caused by his Logitech USB headset, took it out and hasn't crashed once since. BIS said they fixed it in the Beta patch but it wasn't.

Iv also been getting constant crashes in the last few months (mabey from 1.07). They are always fast CTDs with no warning and a "ArmA2 has stopped working" message, and this in the error log:

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0092FA8A
graphics:  D3D9, Device: ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series, Driver:aticfx32.dll 8.17.10.1041
resolution:  1280x960x32
...(addons and stuff)...
Distribution: 1459
Version 1.07.71750
Fault address:  0092FA8A 01:0052EA8A C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe
file:     Shock%20and%20Awe (__cur_sp)
world:    chernarus
Prev. code bytes: 00 5D 5F 5B 32 C0 5E 83 C4 70 C2 20 00 8B 4D 6C
Fault code bytes: 8B 71 08 85 F6 74 0B 8B D6 B8 01 00 00 00 F0 0F

I'v already ruled out all the mods, moduals and params. I haven't noticed any memory leaks and the GPU isn't overheating (stays at 54c), although I still occasionally get the "snowy tree" effect and other artifacts.

Problem is in two weeks of testing Iv only been able to get it to crash on the two missions I made; a MP domination-style mission and an SP antiaircraft mission, probably because I don't have the patience to play a vanilla mission for 4 hours (it won't crash if you just leave it running afk). So should I make a ticket on the CIT when I haven't been able to rule out these missions as the cause?

Edit: After nearly 3 weeks I finally found the most common cause of the crashes; AI having ACE_DogTags in their inventory while entering combat (or sighting an enemy). It won't crash if they are in a vehicle, but will the instant they get out. I removed the details from above since they were mostly about this crash, but this still doesn't explain the crashes on the other mission, which doesn't use ACE. Yet more testing is required....and remember, ACE_DogTags = death.

ArmA2 v1.07

Video: ATI Radeon HD3870 512VRAM v8.762 (Catalyst version 10.8)

Audio: ATI integrated v6.57.0.6607

Processor: AMD Phenom 9600 x4 2.30 GHz

RAM: 4094MB

(Nothing overclocked)

Edited by kazesim
update

Guys same as all the others i am running Windows XP SP3 with 2 gig ram, amd ii athalon x3 450 and a Power colour Radeon HD5450 card with 1 gig Kingston PC3 10600 ddr3. all on a asus MA488T-M mobo, nothing oc'd all as standard. Didn't have any issues till i upgraded pc today! now i can get about 30 sec's in game before crashing to desktop, I have tried with all settings high, very high, but hasn't made any difference i have updated all the drivers as well. Any ideas please?

Edited by bulletoothdan

Your problem is 64bit Radeon HD5450.

It depends on the resolution of your monitor. To 1680x1050 HD5770 1GB is sufficient for a decent frame and over 1680x1050 GTX460 1GB/HD6850 or something stronger.

I still get these CTD's.

My screen goes black, switches off, turns back on, and I'm on my desktop but I still have the ArmA 2 mouse, my game is still running, I can hear the gunfire etc, but I can't get back into it. Happens to me a fair bit.

Running game at 1680x1050, medium-high graphics.

i7-920 @ 2.8ghz

8gb ddr3 ram

nvidia gtx 285, latest drivers 300...?

arma 2 CO 1.59, all dlc, ace, acex, cba, aaw etc.

Laters

Try "shift" + keyboard "-" (minus) then type "flush" should bring the game back up. It works for me on those rare occasions that happens.