Sign in to follow this  
Blechreiz

ArmA2 crash to desktop

i dont know...fucking forum°!!!...since one week iam waiting 4 an answer. nobody replys...i hate this buggy game.!!!! fucking noob publishers and a fucking forum...!!! i bought this stupid game for 30 euro and nothing works. always ctd or i cant join my friends server...so much money 4 nothin´

!!!->DONT BUY ARMA II & ARMA II:Operation Arrowhead<-!!!

Edited by Thomsn

i dont know...fucking forum°!!!...since one week iam waiting 4 an answer. nobody replys...i hate this buggy game.!!!! fucking noob publishers and a fucking forum...!!! i bought this stupid game for 30 euro and nothing works. always ctd or i cant join my friends server...so much money 4 nothin´

Well... i could be some hardware problems too. But make sure you have the newest driver for Audio, DirectX, Graphic card, all windows updates, most important your HK drivers.

http://www.asrock.com/mb/download.asp?Model=K10N78M%20Pro&o=Win764

And turn off your Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce 8200 graphics in your BIOS since i see you are running ATI HD5750.

Install the NVIDIA all in 1 driver package ver: 15.45 and make sure you don't install GPU drivers, because they are for your Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce 8200.

And install Realtek high definition audio driver ver:R2.31

Edited by MJK-Ranger

First of all, I'm totally agree with your opinion about 'B.I.' brother. :yay:

Anyway I tried several experiments and figured out little crappy workaround.

In my case, I set ARMA2OA.exe file XP compatibility mode(I'm Win7 64bit user) and in the game, when you click menu like 'Single Play', 'Campaign' etc, etc...each time. CLICK SLOWLY. This is important 'CLICK SLOWLY' about 3~5 seconds each time.

Yes, I know this workaround really funny like 286 dos game.

But It didn't crash anymore. (even in the long game session)

I played over about 8 hours without CTD...

and I noticed yesterday the patch 1.52 out recently, So I installed the patch 1.52. It doesn't crash anymore even if I don't do that crappy workaround. (including setting up XP comp. mode)

Good luck man.

FYI, my system

i5-430

ATI HD5650

DDR3 2GB RAM

Some Realtek Sound System

Edited by fokv2342

Allright

any problem you face it you need to format that's better

that's will fix it 100%

i saw this problem befor

your system has alot of hidden process that's make the memory offer flow and crash the game out

but try to change REGX software and directx there is a russian premium DX are very good

can you copy the list of opening process please

First of all, I'm totally agree with your opinion about 'B.I.' brother. :yay:

And you're expecting some help ? That's just ridiculous. You don't know anything about this studio and the way it is supporting this community and its games, and you support such trollistic and insulting opinion :mad:

Lol, one week he's been "waiting" for an answer yet he hasn't posted the information Placebo asked for. Then he proceeds to have an outburst. :rolleyes:

Oh well, better off without you it seems. :cool:

O, nd plz stp tlkin lik dis, itz rly fkn annoyin. K?

@Zipper5

Are u reading my post before??? i have posted the error message!!!

4 those who "cant find" it, check it out AGAIN!!

Problemereignisname: APPCRASH

Anwendungsname: arma2oa.exe

Anwendungsversion: 1.52.71.816

Anwendungszeitstempel: 4c29f442

Fehlermodulname: arma2oa.exe

Fehlermodulversion: 1.52.71.816

Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 4c29f442

Ausnahmecode: c0000005

Ausnahmeoffset: 00290ea6

Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Gebietsschema-ID: 1031

Zusatzinformation 1: 410a

Zusatzinformation 2: 410a69014c6015eb0bd9403f7701f9e9

Zusatzinformation 3: c10a

Zusatzinformation 4: c10a8a6095efaecc890e3920fd21b99e

but thanx anyway 4 ur help MJK-Ranger! i will try it.:o Finally theres somebody who tries to help other people with a complete post.;) not only "Is any error displayed after the CTD? " like placebo wrote.:confused::confused: no name no hint that he means me...dont know whats wrong here^^

And iam fcked up because i spend 30 euros for this "game" and nothin works. I never had such problems playin cracked games. NEVER. i dont have that much money. thats why iam angry about this

Edited by Thomsn

And you're expecting some help ? That's just ridiculous. You don't know anything about this studio and the way it is supporting this community and its games, and you support such trollistic and insulting opinion :mad:

First of all, Of course I am not expecting any help from BI. Because they always just ignore(mostly) me and many peoples SOS. As you can see above, I figured the workaround out myself.

Second of all, Can you explain that 'way of support'? I'm partially agree about oftenly announced patch support but not about communication between them and their customer. I paid damn money, and they always ignore me and tons of their customer like me here. LOOK AT THIS LONG LONG EPIC THREAD.

I don't agree his 'F word forum' above. But agree with 'i bought this...' part. So I said 'B.I.' exactly. So I'm not insulting and trolling. Never. I'm complaining about their customer service. Is that clear?

Man, you can say about what you paid.

And About 'way of support', Paradox Interactive is very good guidance(Just my think). And most kind of business in this world, It's normal. Dev Team are patching and moreover they even TALK. :)

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Allright

any problem you face it you need to format that's better

that's will fix it 100%

i saw this problem befor

your system has alot of hidden process that's make the memory offer flow and crash the game out

but try to change REGX software and directx there is a russian premium DX are very good

can you copy the list of opening process please

not 100%.

I tried it.

And moreover...It's brandnew.

Anyway I solved my problem. (Thank you fokv2342)

And I wish you all solve yours also.

Be happy.

Edited by fokv2342

the computer says :

ARMA2OA STOPPED WORKING

and I Got This Details:

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: arma2OA.exe

Application Version: 1.51.71.83

Application Timestamp: 562b029a

Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 7c809750

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 1933786447

I agree fokv2342 with his problem (I can Play the Tutorials and Armory without crashing)

But every time I play the campaign Only for a few minutes and then crash

or sometimes It immediately crashes when i press start :(

I have the same problem...

I will try some of the tips that the guys here have suggested and then tell you if one of them works... because this is driving me nuts jaja.

First of all, Of course I am not expecting any help from BI. Because they always just ignore me and many peoples SOS. As you can see above, I figured the workaround out myself.

Second of all, Can you explain that 'way of support'? I'm partially agree about oftenly announced patch support but not about communication between them and their customer. I paid damn money, and they always ignore me and tons of their customer like me here. LOOK AT THIS LONG LONG EPIC THREAD.

I don't agree his 'F word forum' above. But agree with 'i bought this...' part. So I said 'B.I.' exactly. So I'm not insulting and trolling. Never. I'm complaining about their customer service. Is that clear?

Man, you can say about what you paid.

And About 'way of support', Paradox Interactive is very good guidance(Just my think). And most kind of business in this world, It's normal. Dev Team are patching and moreover they even TALK. :)

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

not 100%.

I tried it.

And moreover...It's brandnew.

insult people is wrong but that ' B.I.' not helps the customers who paid money are more wrong

This is business and ' B.I.' is not professionally

If I acquire a product with problems the vendor duty is to resolve the problems or give me back the money if dont want resolve

Lol, then refund the damn game. No love lost here. :rolleyes:

BIS doesn't ignore people, they help when and if they can. The amount of differences between everyone's hardware and software make it very difficult to isolate the problem when you're having it, but others aren't. Case and point, OA runs fine for me.

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz

nVidia GeForce GTX 280 1GB

2GB DDR2 RAM

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

Edited by Zipper5

it's not only my problem, in this post there are 3 costumers with the same problem

no love lost??? ok

@Thomsn

Maybe you can try what fokv2342 wrote:

Anyway I tried several experiments and figured out little crappy workaround.

In my case, I set ARMA2OA.exe file XP compatibility mode(I'm Win7 64bit user) and in the game, when you click menu like 'Single Play', 'Campaign' etc, etc...each time. CLICK SLOWLY. This is important 'CLICK SLOWLY' about 3~5 seconds each time.

Go to your ArmA II: OA install folder and find ArmA2OA.exe, right click ob that file and select "Properties" then go to "Compatibility". Then look at "Compatibility mode" click on "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" then select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"

Then press Apply and OK.. then see if this maybe help you out.

@Zipper5

Are u reading my post before??? i have posted the error message!!!

4 those who "cant find" it, check it out AGAIN!!

Problemereignisname: APPCRASH

Anwendungsname: arma2oa.exe

Anwendungsversion: 1.52.71.816

Anwendungszeitstempel: 4c29f442

Fehlermodulname: arma2oa.exe

Fehlermodulversion: 1.52.71.816

Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 4c29f442

Ausnahmecode: c0000005

Ausnahmeoffset: 00290ea6

Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Gebietsschema-ID: 1031

Zusatzinformation 1: 410a

Zusatzinformation 2: 410a69014c6015eb0bd9403f7701f9e9

Zusatzinformation 3: c10a

Zusatzinformation 4: c10a8a6095efaecc890e3920fd21b99e

but thanx anyway 4 ur help MJK-Ranger! i will try it.:o Finally theres somebody who tries to help other people with a complete post.;) not only "Is any error displayed after the CTD? " like placebo wrote.:confused::confused: no name no hint that he means me...dont know whats wrong here^^

And iam fcked up because i spend 30 euros for this "game" and nothin works. I never had such problems playin cracked games. NEVER. i dont have that much money. thats why iam angry about this

I could really care less if your problem ever gets solved because your are morally bankrupt and admit it when you tell us that you play Cracked games. It is people like you that are the biggest problem for the PC Gaming Industry and the biggest threat to the further development of great games like ARMA 2 and OA. Because instead of having a little bit of understanding and patience and trying the new betas as they come available and working with the developers and the other users here on the forum who are trying to help you, you just whine and complain about how you wasted your the only money you ever paid for a video game, cuz you always pirate the rest! I am sorry you are having crashes. I had out of memory CTD's for a year with ARMA 2, but never did I go off on some hysterical cry baby temper tantrum like you. Instead I trouble shooted the problem as best I could my self and sharred what I knew with others having the same problem, submitted the error to Bohemia Interactive, (which isn't the same as just posting on in the middle of a forum like you have), and guess what in patch 1.07 they fixed that specific error that was only affecting a few people. So they will fix your error, believe me they will. And in the mean time you need to calm the fuck down and stop pirating games and posting about how bad of a company BIS is when you have no clue as to what your talking about. Oh and I noticed one of the other people in this forum who was experiencing crashing didn't have the latest patch. It is available here: http://www.arma2.com/supply/all-downloads/file/338-a2oa_patch_152.html?lang=en

And the beta patches are available here: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I agree fokv2342 with his problem (I can Play the Tutorials and Armory without crashing)

But every time I play the campaign Only for a few minutes and then crash

or sometimes It immediately crashes when i press start :(

First try "reverting" to beginning of mission of whatever campaing mission you are on, instead of "resuming" right where you left off in the campaign. If you still have crash try doing this next step:

Try deleting or moving your profiles and/or your saved games folder out of My Documents\Arma 2. Sometimes something can get written to the profile and/or config file that can later causes problems this is especially true of campaings and saved games.

@Thomsn

Maybe you can try what fokv2342 wrote:

Go to your ArmA II: OA install folder and find ArmA2OA.exe, right click ob that file and select "Properties" then go to "Compatibility". Then look at "Compatibility mode" click on "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" then select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"

Then press Apply and OK.. then see if this maybe help you out.

OA shouldn't have a problem running on windows 7 x64 since it has the 1.07 patch installed automatically. Go to your ARMA2 directory and see if you see a 1.07patch.exe file. If not then there was a problem with your installation or you your download was corrupted. If you do see it go ahead an run that exe to ensure that the patch is applied. Then re run the newest patch available here: http://www.arma2.com/supply/all-downloads/file/338-a2oa_patch_152.html?lang=en

some years ago i was playin cracked games. now i buy them because i want to use all the features that the game brings. and here`s the problem with arma 2. u spend money for a game and nothing works? is that fair? the cracked version of arma 2 runs fine!!! no errors!!! thats why i ask myself "why causes a original game so much errrors??". i dont know whats wrong with that game. it makes a lot of fun because its so realistic. but the crashes are annoying me. and no solutions for that problem. i tried all possible solutions and nothin works. can u tell me why they bring out such a buggy game..?...i know the reason...DAMN MONEY...!!! and u cant denied this. if the next patches solve this problems, maybe i play the game again. but i dont have fun on CTD`s...

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

no...doesnt work 4 me anyway

some years ago i was playin cracked games. now i buy them because i want to use all the features that the game brings. and here`s the problem with arma 2. u spend money for a game and nothing works? is that fair? the cracked version of arma 2 runs fine!!! no errors!!!

First you say that you used cracked games some years ago, then you say that the cracked version of arma 2 works fine? Please elaborate...

The game works. It doesn't work for you, probably because you're doing something horribly wrong on your side. But the attitude you present to all of us is not one that says "Hey, that guy deserves our help." Oh, and you're an admitted pirate. That doesn't help either. ;)

Yarr harr fiddleedee...

Component Actual I really appreciate your cooperation with me and your interest in the matter.

I have done what you said to me BUT ARMA II OA STILL CTD:(

First you say that you used cracked games some years ago, then you say that the cracked version of arma 2 works fine? Please elaborate...

i bought the game on release day in germany...the original version doesnt work...and what could i do wrong.? click the install button...after installing try to run the game...2 mins later CTD...then patch to v1.52...run the game and 10mins later ctd occured...then i installed the beta patch...no change...

i have done every possible fix but nothin work...i reinstalled windows...all drivers and direct x are the latest versions...no overclocking...

so what did u do in my case???

after many days of freaking out by trying to fix this error i downloaded a cracked version and it works...but only singleplayer...and i bought this f****** game because i want to play the coop mode online...my friend has the same error message like me...and he got a clompletely different system as mine...

My question: WHAT IS WRONG???

i think its propably a bug in the german version. dont know.

I had similar issues: CTD when clicking Single player > Scenarios or, when I can start a game, after some minutes playing (0-5mins).

The RPT said:

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0043F4DE

graphics: D3D9, Device: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280, Driver:nvd3dum.dll 8.17.11.9675

resolution: 1680x1050x32

Here is what fixed it for me:

Setting shadow quality one notch below normal.

I don't have the problem anymore and can finish 2h+ missions.

Hopefully others can benefit from this one.

Cheers!

*EDIT* Nevermind this because today I cannot play any mission. So I will investigate further...

Edited by maar10

I could really care less if your problem ever gets solved because your are morally bankrupt and admit it when you tell us that you play Cracked games. It is people like you that are the biggest problem for the PC Gaming Industry and the biggest threat to the further development of great games like ARMA 2 and OA. Because instead of having a little bit of understanding and patience and trying the new betas as they come available and working with the developers and the other users here on the forum who are trying to help you, you just whine and complain about how you wasted your the only money you ever paid for a video game, cuz you always pirate the rest! I am sorry you are having crashes. I had out of memory CTD's for a year with ARMA 2, but never did I go off on some hysterical cry baby temper tantrum like you. Instead I trouble shooted the problem as best I could my self and sharred what I knew with others having the same problem, submitted the error to Bohemia Interactive, (which isn't the same as just posting on in the middle of a forum like you have), and guess what in patch 1.07 they fixed that specific error that was only affecting a few people. So they will fix your error, believe me they will. And in the mean time you need to calm the fuck down and stop pirating games and posting about how bad of a company BIS is when you have no clue as to what your talking about. Oh and I noticed one of the other people in this forum who was experiencing crashing didn't have the latest patch. It is available here: http://www.arma2.com/supply/all-downloads/file/338-a2oa_patch_152.html?lang=en

And the beta patches are available here: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH GAMES I BOUGHT. iam not a cracker or something. after many days of trying to fix it i surrender and downloaded an other version of ARMA 2 OA. why does the cracked version run without any CTD`???

and just 4 u: I HAVE SEND THE ERROR DIRECTELy TO BIS MANY TIMES BEFORE. No Answer!

That`s why iam so angry about it. Normally the games were tested for bugs before they let it to the shop. ARMA 2 + ARMA 2 OA are untested beta versions. thats my oppinion. and i dont want to wait till BIS collect the 100000000th error message to do something right. i never saw a game with so much bugs.

and i search on google. i think minimum 15-20% of the people who buy this game were sick of the bugs...just type " arma2 bugs" or "arma2 oa bugs" in google. u were scared if see how much people spend their money 4 nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and stop sayin iam the biggest problem for the pc game industry

i wanted to play this game because i love it. and if u love this game and want to play it and nothin works U R DOWNLOADING IT TOO. iam sure. and dont tell me fairy-tales.

Just chill out dude.

I cant play the game since patch 1.05 in the night anymore without ctd and still running process in the taskmanager.So am i crying like a little sissy ? No,i take all my good behavoir together and ask for help.Who wanna help a screaming guy WRITING IN CAPS and "cool" sTyL3 like u did b3foah,brah!?

So may take a second and think about it.

i was on many forums before and no one could help me.then i posted my error message here and for almost one week nobody write anything about it. i bought this game on the same time like my friend. and both are CTD. we have completely different systems.he got a i7 with gtx ??? , and i have a phenom2 x4 with a hd5750. and we got the same error message. how could it be possible?

and the game runs on the first day without any ctd. on the next day i cant play anymore. i dont changed anythin on my system.

and i dont cry like a baby. iam just sick of it^^

Edited by Thomsn