arma22009052823324945.jpg

Edited by SFG

Random Arma 2 clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUE_dHnJ6LU

Neat 24 hour day/night cycle fast forwarded video:

Killing hookers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHKL9bb29F4

*MINOR SPOILERS*Arma 2 ingame SP campaign footage*MINOR SPOILERS*:

(We've already seen the spoiler in one of the screenshots in a certain preview. It's just talking at the start of the video.)

Playing as a dog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7LIqCVw64

I apologize if any of these were already posted before.

Back a few years....

lolwut? Mod?

Edited by W0lle
quoted images

Arma addons already in Arma2? Are you for real? Damn this IS much more compatible if it's that simple, sure is impressive to see just how quickly this community works.

Rather liked the improved suspension in the first video and the AI suppressive fire was excellent

The environment looks better in live then it does in the pictures and the head movement adds aLOT of immersion, loving the rolling camera.

By the way is it me or was the AI more fluid in the landing and taking off of the Hind?

Edited by NodUnit

some nice videos using WW2 addons (very nice system performance too :eek:):

I can't seem to record sound however which makes all the difference.

Hi folks .

head bobing rocks simply. but i need to test it by myself :D. let's hope French , or english version coming soon ! grass layer seem fast too , but we need to test with sniper rifle ocular.

and ,what tell about mods comptatibility ? a great respect toward community . i'm sure people appreciate it ;)

some nice videos using WW2 addons (very nice system performance too :eek:):

It's...Beautiful. :mwah:

What about warfare anybody opened that just to take a peak? How compatible would it be for differnt addons from ArmA1-Tank Fire control differnt than A1?

Can anyone check if mortar and artillery support is still just the firepower, or if they contain other munitions as well? Smoke, WP, illumination, sadarm, copperhead and the like.

Also, how about smoke for GL based weapons?

1. Opteron 185 2GB DDR500 Nvidia 9800GT

2. German / 1.00

3.Ordered from Petergames, never got an e-mail, so I ordered from Metaboli and was able to immediately download.

I have only been able to play a few hours.

Audio:Very good. About the same as Arma.

Visual:Also very good. I liked the way Arma looked and I love the changes BIS has made. Amazing.

Gameplay: Moving around feels similar, which is good. I have to get used to the head bobbing. The flight model seems much improved. This was one of the biggest things I nagged about with Arma. I took the F-35 for a short flight and it felt great. I have yet to try the helicopters. The rest of the vehicle selection looks impressive. It is going to take some time to try out the AI.

Technical:

+ : Good stability.

- : Install takes a long time. Game runs a little slower than Arma right now.

Yeah, great. That's exactly what we need here. :j:

German press will have a field day with this kind of footage. And so do anti-killergame politicians.

Leave it to them to embarass themselves, don't join in.

Ouch, I can almost feel his pain.

IMO, AI seems a little too accurate at that range for my liking, but to be fair, it took them a while to draw a bead on the player.

So the game is released and how have to ask. How is it possible to have a AI like the one the first game had? Micro AI is hype, and the behaviour is almost the same as in the first game! Totally crap.

So the game is released and how have to ask. How is it possible to have a AI like the one the first game had? Micro AI is hype, and the behaviour is almost the same as in the first game! Totally crap.

Sorry, but that's total BS. I'll try and make a few firefight videos later or tomorrow. If you don't see the difference, no one can help you.

Sorry, but that's total BS. I'll try and make a few firefight videos later or tomorrow. If you don't see the difference, no one can help you.

Havent played the game myself, I just read what everyone else are saying.

Do you think there will be any improvements in the Europen version?

Do you think there will be any improvements in the Europen version?

Well, the main problems I can see right now aren't inherent flaws, just annoying bugs. The AI on the whole is pretty awesome, but seems to occasionally get stuck or "turn off". According to the patch changelog, it seems this will be partially fixed.

BIS already stated that there will be another patch for the 505 release. If they fix the bugs in the campaign and missions and make sure the AI acts more consistently, the game is a win.

If the patch = win, it was a epic fail to release the game in Germany before world wide.

If the patch = win, it was a epic fail to release the game in Germany before world wide.

Yup, I agree. Releasing the German version so soon was a big mistake. A few more weeks of polish would've made so much difference.

IMO, AI seems a little too accurate at that range for my liking, but to be fair, it took them a while to draw a bead on the player.

You're kidding, right? They fired many shots but only a few hit him. That sure isn't accurate in my opinion.