Sign in to follow this  
OChristie

Morphicon (petergames.de) ArmA 2 Download Released

I can't find Arma 2 on the metaboli page? I have to do something wrong, lol...

Where you buy it from is up to you, but, I purchased from there and recieved the links and key instantly, as did my brother and friend.

Petergames is very slow and unprofessional. I ordered yesterday and only just got my e-mail. When I placed another order from Metaboli, I got the download links immediately.

There is no hurry since I'm going away tonight, but it is pretty ridiculous not to send any emails or inform of some kind of time schedule when people buy stuff.

I hope I get the email tomorrow.

I bought my initial copy from Metaboli. They canceled my order without comment, then I went over to Petergames.de, and got the keys immediately.

*Bought after 00:01 29.5

Seems to be different with different people...

Can't buy on metaboli (payment not accepted), so i Bought from petergames. Get all links and key instantly, DLing at high speed.

Is there a problem buying from outside Germany with metaboli or petergames? Can you put in a UK address for instance and still download (assuming that I can translate the page (gotta love googletranslate !))

Any non-Germans got tips ?

Thanks in advance .... I don't think I can wait for the international patch ... gotta have me arma2 now !

[TAO] Kremator

PS does my desperation show ?

Is there a problem buying from outside Germany with metaboli or petergames? Can you put in a UK address for instance and still download (assuming that I can translate the page (gotta love googletranslate !))

Thanks in advance .... I don't think I can wait for the international patch ... gotta have me arma2 now !

[TAO] Kremator

All I know is, I created account and hit Accept/send and it took me to some sort of total/checkout screen but it was untranslated even though Google Translate was still going. I clicked on Visa and I went to the screen where you enter your card info and still untranslated. I was afraid to enter my info then because I didn't want to buy something I didn't want. I noticed the price was lower too, is this because I'm from the U.S. ? I'm going to switch computers and try it again (This is not my gaming computer)

I bought my initial copy from Metaboli. They canceled my order without comment, then I went over to Petergames.de, and got the keys immediately.

*Bought after 00:01 29.5

Seems to be different with different people...

Petergames is fine IF it works but I know I am going to get a mail in the next few days with a key etc from them even though I have cancelled the order several times now and purchased elsewhere. I have yet to receive any correspondance from them.

Again, Im happy it worked for you but people are having problems and I just wanted to make potential customers aware.

Eth

I tried my UK mastercard and it failed twice and then used a US VISA/DEBIT ,No address required.. worked a treat.

If your herman is not great copy and paste into bablefish.. G'translate may not help with the ssl payment system.

[TAO] Kremator

Edited by easty

You can change the language on that site by clicking the german flag, then when the page reloads edit the address bar to =en instead of =de

"bitte warten wharend der download manager ihre bestellung runter ladt"

It says: Produkte Download: ArmA II

Verbleibende Zeit: 2h 42m (773.36 kb/s)

I'm assuming I just wait now?

M8 im in UK and i used a visa delta with metaboli install and download went great i used google translate so i knew what i was clicking on

"bitte warten wharend der download manager ihre bestellung runter ladt"

It says: Produkte Download: ArmA II

Verbleibende Zeit: 2h 42m (773.36 kb/s)

I'm assuming I just wait now?

Yeah basically wait, then when done go to the folder where you downloaded it to and double click the main file

Yeah basically wait, then when done go to the folder where you downloaded it too double click the main file
Thanks man, guess I just have to waste some time now.

Yep, I bought and downloaded from metaboli.com and the installer was in english. I'm not sure if the petergames one is as well.

Thanks. Looks like I'll have to wait until the 505 release... I can't download something that size or my internet will be capped :/

Thanks. Looks like I'll have to wait until the 505 release... I can't download something that size or my internet will be capped :/

haha same 9gb wow!, ill just wait then..

How long do you have to wait for the CD-KEY from Metaboli? And when will I learn impulse purchases are not good :(

My email came right away. In fact as soon as I had purchased I was immediately given a link to download the game from metaboli.

Yeah I've already downloaded and currently extracting the game, the problem is I didn't receive any key.