Sign in to follow this  
OChristie

Morphicon (petergames.de) ArmA 2 Download Released

Something I guess you can't say around here then? ;) :(

There's nothing against someone creating a mod to play the game in English, the problem is that the first one released comes from suspicious means.

Thought as much placebo, so if someone was to release a patch to change the language, then we just have to make sure it is 'legit'

Damn, was about to buy it from metaboli for 39,99 €, but now the price is 49,99 € :o

Where is the serial for the Metaboli version. I got an Email but there is no Serial number.

Anyone know?

Eth

Did you get your mail yet buddy?

Eth

Nope still waiting "patiently".

Nope still waiting "patiently".

Lame, I cancelled with Petrgame and went with Metaboli. I got the game and a confirmation, but no serial number.

Seems you can't win :(

Eth

*EDIT* Great support at Metaboli, they sent my key and an apology in less than 20 minutes from the original E-mail.

Edited by BangTail

Yes ethne the serial was on the web page for the confirmation of Payment with the dl links, So I copy Pasted it and sent myself a email of it, as the confirmation Email you receive doesn't have the Serial it was on the Confirmation Web page, that thing about waiting 8 hours I presume would be for Payments that aren't Instant. I'm afraid your going to have to phone Metaboli and ask tell them you missed the serial code on the confirmation web page. You could also enquire for all of us why it wasn't sent to the email address as well. Because the email you receive is basically the same as the confirmation web page except without the Serial. here's where you can contact them I don't understand German at all sorry I cant help with a proper email template for you.http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

hope you get it sorted out soon.

*EDIT Glad you got it sorted Sorry I missed your edit*

Edited by CrazyD
Need a pair of Glasses

thanks everybody for your help.

Metaboli worked way better than Morphicon for me...

Lame, I cancelled with Petrgame and went with Metaboli. I got the game and a confirmation, but no serial number.

Seems you can't win :(

Eth

*EDIT* Great support at Metaboli, they sent my key and an apology in less than 20 minutes from the original E-mail.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing, only need to figure out how to cancel the order since they don't even seem to bother to reply to my e-mails!

Guys(n gals), Did nobody else get the CD from metabolic at the purchase confirmation screen for instant purchase?

If your buying look closely at the conf screen.. I got both the download links and the CD-KEY as soon as it confirmed the order. It did promise a Key and download links in a mail. I've only received the latter so far.

Apart from some CRC's in a win7 download (vista 32 worked fine) it was a nice purchase/install from metaboli for me.

Guys(n gals), Did nobody else get the CD from metabolic at the purchase confirmation screen for instant purchase?

Mine was at the same page with the download links, right below them on the bottom of the same "box". Not particularily easy to spot there, but at least it's in bold :)

edit: Right here(circled with red)

arma2key.jpg

Edited by Fincuan

I got the serial number in the instant confirmation as above

I'm thinking about doing the same thing, only need to figure out how to cancel the order since they don't even seem to bother to reply to my e-mails!

Yah, Petrgame isn't the most professional operation. I know some people here have had success with them but just the fact they dont send a confirmation E-mail when you open an account isn't very reassuring.

Then theres the whole "we'll contact you when we authorize your payment" that myself and others here have encountered (again, with no e-mail or any kind of confirmation).

I'd call and cancel it on the phone but Im not paying a $1.00 a minute to cancel something.

Eth

Edited by BangTail

So i bought from Metaboli, and got this:

"Zum Schutz vor Zahlungsbetrug wird Ihr Benutzerkonto zunächst überprüft.

Bitte entschuldingen Sie die Wartezeit. Ihr Key wird Ihnen in den nächsten 8 Stunden zugestellt."

Gosh, at least i can download it while waiting...

I canceled my order at petergames and ordered at metaboli!

Immediately I received download links but no key (same message as eenter) so I send them a e-mail and within half an hour I had the key. I'm downloading now as we speak. Imo metaboli > petergames!

Ok, so now I am offering a warning about Petrgames.

I am hearing from others via PM that Petrgames are taking money and not supplying CD-Keys or replying to E-mails enquiring about what is going on.

I would avoid them for the moment until we find out what is happening.

Eth

Edited by BangTail

Paranoia ftw... worked out just fine for me :)

Paranoia ftw... worked out just fine for me :)

Its not paranoia. Do you work for them or something?

People have had money taken and they have received NOTHING for their trouble.

It isn't helped by the fact that they don't respond to e-mails.

Eth

Edited by BangTail

Its not paranoia. Do you work for them or something?

People have had money taken and they have received NOTHING for their trouble.

It isn't helped by the fact that they don't respond to e-mails.

Eth

I don't what happened with the people who claim they haven't received an email. I received mine right away and I have already begun playing ARMA2.

You may want to check your spam filter, if you haven't already.

I don't what happened with the people who claim they haven't received an email. I received mine right away and I have already begun playing ARMA2.

You may want to check your spam filter, if you haven't already.

This is the problem tbh, and its not my spam filter.

Its working for some and others are getting a message saying that the processing hasn't been done (even though it has) and the money has been taken, meanwhile we have not received the download links or the key etc.

I'm glad it worked for you, but it isn't working for everyone and I'm not sure why the message says they are waiting on CC processing, when they aren't.

The fact of the matter is that I have told Morphicon/Petrgames to cancel my order. I bought it from Metaboli instead with no hassles.

Eth

If there are so many people having issues why are you the only one we hear this from?

Especially if you claim these people contacted you via PM they might as well post by themselves?

If there are so many people having issues why are you the only one we hear this from?

Especially if you claim these people contacted you via PM they might as well post by themselves?

One of them has posted.

Im just trying to help people avoid problems. Ill just leave it be then. I dont even know why I bothered to try and save people some hassle.

Whatever

No surprise that you're some 17 year old kiddie. When you have to earn your own money to pay for stuff, you'll understand.

Eth

Edited by BangTail

I have had the same issues as ethne. I had ordered and payed using visa at petergames yesterday afternoon and received nothing. I had send multiple mails asking if something went wrong etc. And received nothing.

Yes, I checked my spam filter and folders. Nada. I have now told them to cancel my order and order my game at metaboli which delivered the links and keys immediatly.

Several people have in fact posted just read a few pages back.

Payed with credit card an hour ago. Nothing yet. No emails of any kind. Just the:

----

petergames.de via google translate:

Your order has yet to be processed.

If your payment from our partner Triple Deal has been confirmed, you will automatically receive an e-mail which contains all the information that you contribute to the successful download of your products require.

----

Boo!

Petergames is very slow and unprofessional. I ordered yesterday and only just got my e-mail. When I placed another order from Metaboli, I got the download links immediately.