Sign in to follow this  
OChristie

Morphicon (petergames.de) ArmA 2 Download Released

I think it is the fact that now people are doing the orders there servers cannot handle it, you may have to wait a little while.

Probably were not prepared to get so many people trying to order like this.

"Ihre Bestellung wurde abgebrochen."

I think it means something like "your order was interrupted"

Come on baby, daddy needs a download link!

Its 12am German time, correct? Will we see download e-mails soon?

Scratch that, just received mine!

Sorry for the double post placebo, I thought I could delete the other one. Why isn't their a delete function?

Edited by Placebo

The mail arrived! :)

downloading for all it's worth, my dsl line is smoking ;)

No mail for me yet...

Nevermind, apparently I got the serial/license code 19:17. :raisebrow:

Edited by 7

Just ordered from petergames.de starting download.. 59 minutes to wait, hurry i wanna play so badly :)

Edited by STS_SolidSnake

anyone else got theres from metaboli mines only downloading 2 files at a time out of 5 how is everyone else getting on

anybody know if i should say I live in deutschland when I make my account? Will they accept US credit cards?

Friend of mine ordered from downunder couple of hours ago and already downloading, obviously they accept any country and credit card.

Jblack, VISA is VISA, AMEX is AMEX, if they've got the logos for your card, hook in. Support the lads from BIS, I have a feeling this thing is gonna be big!!!!

ubascouser, I'm getting mine from metaboli, but I'm in Australia so I'm only doing 1 at a time.

Jamie.

dont think my download is working it says error on files 4 and 5 and isnt downloading them

Odd, get on to the distributor themselves with the details in the e-mail mate, but don't expect a reply until morning in Germany, I think that's roughly 6 hours before business starts assuming the same times as Australia. Also, check your hard disk space, may sound simple but it is a lot of data, if you're using FDM as they recommend and you're downloading to a drive other than your system drive, it'll still store temp data on the system drive.

Jamie.

ive got 16gb on my systym drive m8 so shouldnt be a problem im just hoping when 1 of these downloads fish the others will star

I think FDM generally tries to manage itself so as not to stuff up your connection mate, like not shut the rest of your internet down sort of thing. I'm just bringing them in 1 at a time, not taking any risks with this puppy, as keen as I am to get moving, I've realised it wont happen before 1000 HRS local. Having said that, the faster it downloads, the sooner I leave the forums alone again and go back to posting once every 6 months! :yay:

Jamie.

Does Petergames accept MasterCard?

What is FDM, is that a program I should dl elsewhere?

By the way for the english speakers, Sgt Guba has made an English mod!

m8 just go to either peter games or metaboli and get it from one of them they except allsorts of cards i used a visa delta and the fdm is the download manger which comes with a link in your emails the websites are in german so use google translator

thanks guys, getting real excited to get off of work.

Does Petergames accept MasterCard?

What is FDM, is that a program I should dl elsewhere?

By the way for the english speakers, Sgt Guba has made an English mod!

SGT? did he get demoted? ... pretty sure the only Guba in OFP was a mad Russian General.

As for the mod maker in question, the moderators are dancing on his head, a lot like this: :yay: :bounce3: :yay:

Jamie.