Sign in to follow this  

ArmA 2 German Release Thread

for the german release ive heard its only german but i read on the forums someone said it has german subtitles but is in english so....im sure 2 days time we will find out :)

Still can't download it from petergames... :mad:

Still can't download it from petergames... :mad:

No surprise there mate. Release date is friday. ;)

Though it isn't confirmed yet will it be downloadable even then...

I ordered in December (also amazon) and haven't received a dispatch information yet. Now that's ridiculous considering one of our local shops allready has the game and users ordering in May got their messages.

Will wait for tomorrow, cancel the order and buy it directly I guess.

Edited by Icewindo

for the german release ive heard its only german but i read on the forums someone said it has german subtitles but is in english so....im sure 2 days time we will find out :)

Probably the american voice of the game, and he should hear Czech & russian too later.

But i suppose the whole text of the game is in german only for now until it gets updated later in June.

I ordered in December (also amazon) and haven't received a dispatch information yet. Now that's ridiculous considering one of our local shops allready has the game and users ordering in May got their messages.

Seems kind of random then, i ordered it only about 10days ago, and got the message that it has been shipped

So let me get it straight, guys. We already have the game released in Germany and people can purchase it, but it's not available anywhere for online purchase/download?

How come? Wouldn't it be the best way to increase the game sales while avoiding complications of logistical challeges of retail?

When will it be available for download purchase? I cannot find any info on this. But it seems like a very obvious question at this point for anyone leaving outside EU or Germany.

Officially the DVD sales should start on Friday but some shops don't wait.

The publisher Morphicon has no info about a download yet. Probably because there is a lot of time before the release... But you can preorder a download at gamesplanet.com. On Friday at 00:01 you shall receive download info and key.

The result of this is the strange situation that some players could already buy the boxed version but online purchase is not yet possible.

So let me get it straight, guys. We already have the game released in Germany and people can purchase it, but it's not available anywhere for online purchase/download?

How come? Wouldn't it be the best way to increase the game sales while avoiding complications of logistical challeges of retail?

When will it be available for download purchase? I cannot find any info on this. But it seems like a very obvious question at this point for anyone leaving outside EU or Germany.

The official release date is May 29th, today we have the 27th.

People are going crazy on these boards...

Scout out some info pleeease. It's been stated that the "street version" will come out first. Downloadable later.

yeah,a gives me hope to play it on lower settings and still get nice graphics

Lucky german users who probably are too busy playing arma to answer my question anyway:

Does the german version have full english support? I looked around these boards and didn't see any confirmation.

I thought it was confirmed as 'isnt in', but it came from the twitter thing i think and alot of that info was just plain wrong.

hey nemesis, enig idee over release in the netherlands :P (miX)

thats something to smile upon, i will be able to run it on my pc

Amazon is timing the shipping... if you dont live in germany, your german arma2 will be shipped earlier. if you live in germany your copy will hopefuly leave amazon tomorrow before 1200. So everybody will get his arma2 on friday.

I tried the whole day to get arma2 from local shops... no success^^

Has he been on the campaign yet? I just want to know if it works as it should, keep hearing bad things :(

over 200 people watching now, second biggest xfire feed, crazy

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/bomba2001/

The graphics are eye popping, even on the bad feed quality :D

heh as soon as i get back home im gonna watch that heh, gonna have a chat with the guy on xfire if possible.. have alot of questions to ask..

Those look very nice......for low settings.

Thats low? Hell I could easily live with that if my computers not up to par.