Sign in to follow this  
Stein

Tutorial 5 - parachuting

The helo sits on the ground with everyone on broad, with an error message that says, "unassignvehicle (_aunits 1#1select _i)';Error Unknown Operator Select_i" . I think my error is in the script.sqs file. I've spent alittle over 2 hours looking for the problem, trying different things, but no luck. I placed 3 way points, WP2 being the jump point. And the mission starts with the music effect from the WP2. Of course the Helo has not gone to WP1 yet, since it is still sittiing on the ground with the engine off. Anyone have any ideas?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"unassignvehicle (_aunits 1#1select _i)';Error Unknown Operator Select_i"<span id='postcolor'>

no big problem just make a space between "select" and "_i" in the command line. The compiler doesn't recognize that you mean "select _i" if you write "select_i".

Stein here. thx! that worked...but got a new error message saying," '1#1 ': Error invalid number in expression". This was the script code I copied. _aunits = units L1

_i = 0

_Max = count_aunits

#Here

(_aunits select _i) action ["EJECT",Helo1]

unassignvehicle (_aunits select _i)

_i=_i+1

~1

?_Max>_i:goto "Here"

exit

Hopefuuly someone can spot where it can be fixed. Thanks!