Sign in to follow this  
soldier2390

H-60s(series) NAVY SEAHAWK/KNIGHTHAWK PACK

Hi everyone!

Im am making a new pack of sh-60s...ch-60/mh-60s! its is not going to just another bis re-skined models... cause i have made perfect textures thats used on all navy/marine corps aircraft...and match up perfectly to bis cobra colors...each model will be slightly different..and each with a different role!

sh-60b/f...will be made like the real ones with only one door on the right, and the 2 windows on the left! it will also have the altered rear landing gear(moved up under main body..used for rough carrier/ship landings!)

mh/hh-sos...will be the standerd new mh-60/ch-60 models used now by the us navy to replace its fleet of ch-46 seaknights..these new models use standerd uh-60l frame with new electronics! this version is going to be the rescuehawk..with a rescure cable/hoist..and so on

mh/ch-60s..will be in a basic navy and marine corps skin..using the new navys modified ch/mh-60s models!

sh-60r....will be for now useing ch-60 frame(untill some one can get my rear landing to work) and its going to be the navys anti-sub/maritime patrol helo..it has the radar domes and search/gun cam..and the dome undernither the cockpit..and verious other electronics found on sh-60r model in real life!

ah-60l.....will be useing the newer ch/mh-60s frame..its going to be the strikehawk! and most of these models will also have FLIR! thanks to my bro... dogz!

and a few other versions will be included!...and any suggestions would be nice!..

I WILL NOT..be able to complete this with out a lot of work from all of you guys out here! if anyone would like to join in on my project or even simplly help with a few things please hit me up asap! full and proper credits will be givin to anyone who helps...i need someone who can do configs. and some one to get my textures/re-skined (uh-60paa.file) to load with the models(o2) ingame! and i need some one who is good with moddling to help me make a few little things....

THINGS THAT NEED DONE:

1. I need some one(with some kinda navy seahawk knowledge to redo my front camera! like the cam. on the front of this sh-60...http://www.ndu.edu/nwc/nwcCLIPART/US_NAVY/Equipment/Helicopters/SH-60(Sea-Hawk)/SH60SeaHawk10.jpg

2. I need some one to make it so on my sh-60b/f carrier based models only have the 2 windows on the left side..instead of the standard blackhawk model double wide sliding door! i have the windows on top of the doors now..but that's not good enough..if rocket can make his hh-60h rescuehawk like that, then i know it can be done!

3. I have made the proper rear landing gear for the sh-60b/f models but they dont bend n flex during takeoff/landings...they just stay stuck in that position....and if i made them where there already extended(like how they are in midair) they stick in the ground when landed! if someone could make them work or re-make them there self...then i would be very happy!

4. I need someone who like i said knows alot more then me about navy sh-60s, to make the weapon pilons or that thing that hangs off the left side under the 2 windows(like in the pic provided above!

Edited by soldier2390
UPDATED INFO

I was a UH-60 crew chief/mechanic for several years. If you need info or pictures just send me a PM. There are several errors in your initial post so there are a few things you're going to want to change and get right if you're serious about doing this. Just PM me if you want help.

ok thank you...if you could..please send me a good up close pic of what the rear landing gear of the sh-60! so as i can check to see if i put mine together correctly..that would be great! and thanks for you interest!!!

thanks for your support and idea...and good news im making that too...did i leave that one out too, in my first post? and any more ideas let me know...and for another suprize...i have a buddy of my making the uh-1y usmc heuy..that will also match this pack! i might even do a few usaf spec ops. versions too...later after this is done...and any other ideas or requests is welcome!

can you add in your pack a fast rope insertion script like the BAS uh-60 in ofp ?

yeah if i find someone who can implement it into the vehicle...then sure, but i am no good with scripts tho...

oki oki if you wanna a tester i can do that i'm a futur combat choper pilot , sorry for my english i'm french

oki oki if you wanna a tester i can do that i'm a futur combat choper pilot , sorry for my english i'm french

sure....when there ready for tessting i'd be happy to let u be the one to test..but thats a long time away...unless i get somemore help! and i dont mind your english...hell im american...and yet half of the people on here still speak better then me lol!

lool you're funny , oki if you wanna some information on the chop i can help you MP me for give me your adress if you wanna some help with information and pics

thanks man yeah...i know some look like that..and all vwersions will, but my sh-60b/f version will have rear wheels like this one in the pic..its beacuse these are only used for carrier/ships cause of the rough landing in the ocean....but thank you a lot tho...really!

http://www.military.cz/usa/air/in_service/helicopters/sh60/sh60side.jpg

and you can kinda tell what i meant when i said i cant see the base of it...cause the wheels block the view.....

oh and heres a very bad pic of my very bad nose cam..now you all see why i need help remaking it! http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/soldier2390/ it also shows the rescure hook(not working) and the stretcher in the back(needs textures added to it...but there already made, just not in it yet) will have more pics later

Edited by soldier2390

oki it's very nice but you paint it in grey or the bis color ? and come in msn to send me your convert model i can help you with the cod4 chop

thanks and its all gonna be grey..infact its the standerd navy/marine corps grey..with a touch of blue in the mixture..like how the bis cobra is...and bis did a good job with that color...it was hard for me to reperduce

nice Screenshots man and did i see a F86 aswell :)

Edited by blazer01

your camera is too small in real life is more big

yeah i know thanks bud, im hoping some one could please help me make it better and bigger...i'm still very new with this..but i'm trying, so don't worry! but what do you guys really thing about it, does it really need to be re done completely...?

@blazer01 Na man, its not a f-86..i wish lol, but its a converted model...my bud gave me to play around with, and sorry i for get what it is again..been a long day! if i remember ill edit this post!

M1n1d0u-what sorry explain i'm french lool

@M1n1d0u sure bud..i mean't i know that the nose camera is too small, that is why i hope some one could remake it? and then i said, should it really be remade? or would it look fine if it was just bigger? or does it need to be remade for it to look real? i hope that helps...

p.s. I just edited this post so as not to confuse anyone reading this, and too not make the admins made for posting the same thing or posting to much!

Edited by soldier2390

"does it really need to be re done completely...?" hum you speak about what ?

"does it really need to be re done completely...?" hum you speak about what ?

the nose camera..that thing on the front of the chopper's nose! sorry if you have trouble reading my posts ill try to write them better for now on:)

loool sorry , oki oki your cam is good just little

3. I have made the proper rear landing gear for the sh-60b/f models but they dont bend n flex during takeoff/landings...they just stay stuck in that position....and if i made them where there already extended(like how they are in midair) they stick in the ground when landed! if someone could make them work or re-make them there self...then i would be very happy!

I think the reason for that is you didn't add dampers to the landing wheels in the config.

And for the Weapon loads, they can be armed with two Penguin missiles, or four AGM-114 Hellfires or window mounted M-2s or M-134s (miniguns).

And, a torpedo armed version could also be added (for fishing GNATs superb submarines out of the water):p

I think the reason for that is you didn't add dampers to the landing wheels in the config.

And for the Weapon loads, they can be armed with two Penguin missiles, or four AGM-114 Hellfires or window mounted M-2s or M-134s (miniguns).

And, a torpedo armed version could also be added (for fishing GNATs superb submarines out of the water):p

lol..thanks for the help..im still confused when im looking at configs..but once i get the hang of it ill do that...then it solves that problem right? and for the versions you mentioned..im going to take that into consideration..i need some one to make the proper windows as i mentioned...then ill add the minigun..or maby a m240!

also mankyle if im not mistaking your apart of rockets crew/clan? if so could you please provide me with insight to how he made some things like the weapons pilon undernither the windows...please if possible..see i feel bad asking ppl to make all this stuff for me, but im nowere as skilled as rocket..RKSL-ROCK...Gnat and so on, so thats why im asking you to help me understand how rocket made them!

...i know rockets really busy and i'd hate to bother him too, but would you mind asking him if he could come over here on this thread and give me some advice..if he dont want to that perfectly fine:)

Hi everyone..i'v got a little bit of help..as soon as the textures and models or put togather..im releasing a ALPHA/BETA version, just to show everyone im really doing this, I have updated the nose cam, but still not proper, but good enough for now...till someone re-makes it, which thats the point of releasing them soon, so as people can take a look at emm, and the ch-60 models aka mh-60s(new models the us navy is using, based on the army's uh-60l frame) will be done so for the most part some could be used as proper addons, as soon as its ready ill release it!