Sign in to follow this  
hoak

North America Release / Publisher

I sent them (GoGamer) an email asking about my order being "On Hold" and shortly afterward it was changed to Processing /Sourced, depending where you look. I received an email back stating that it should be shipping out today. Hope so.

My Gogamer order is listed as sourced/processing.

I certainly hope there isn't a problem. I've used them for half a dozen imports in the past and there have been no issues.

My Gogamer order is listed as sourced/processing.

I checked once again... mine is sourced/processing too now!

Ordered mine 2nd day FedEx... so hope it arrives Wednesday. :)

(This has been a very hard wait overall though. Good thing I still got ArmA1 to fiddle with in the mean time!)

I just canceled my order from EB and order from Gogamer.com (I finally gave in) and my order also says "On hold"? anyone have had their order shipped yet?

Just got my email shipping confirmation, could be 'on hold' status while they check your credit card or if you used pay-pal I know that can cause a delay.

I also just got notification of my gogamer order shipping.

had anyone used nexway to download their copy? Does it work for ppl in north america?

Yes I used it on Sat, works great & I'm live in MS. They break up the game in 12 files to make downloading easier for you, just make sure all the files are in the same folder when you start the install. They email your serial key to you & they download link. I had no problems, they were great.

Yes I used it on Sat, works great & I'm live in MS. They break up the game in 12 files to make downloading easier for you, just make sure all the files are in the same folder when you start the install. They email your serial key to you & they download link. I had no problems, they were great.

Yep, same here. No problem at all with Nexway (been playing since Sat). I'd suggest using a download manager (free ones are available from reliable sources). The only minor thing was the lack of any manual (but if you played ArmA, you can figure out what's changed).

gentleman gentleman gentelman may i suggest useing this site if u are lazy & dont feel like going to the store and have the extra 14 $ to spend (added to the $49.99) which totals $64.90 in the end. full English version that you can download and it only takes an 1-1/5 hours todownload. depending on your connection speed, mine only took an hour at 3 meg download.

http://arma2.nexway.com/index2.html?Langue=en_GB&REF=671796

MAKE SURE U CLICK THE BRITISH FLAG!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

had anyone used nexway to download their copy? Does it work for ppl in north america?

yes see my above post^^

I have been waiting the north american release for ever now but I will not buy it until I tested it with the demo.

Anyone else ?

Btw, is it 26th june or 29 in North America ? (Boxe)

im not sure on the box..

I will likely order from steam as soon as I run the demo a few hours. I have a e8400 and a geforce 8800gt 512oc so I should be fine, but i gotta be sure!

steam still says friday release.

I saw this at armedassault.info

Bohemia Interactive has finally announced Got Game Entertainment as publisher of the North American retail version of ArmA 2 which will be released on July 7:

Prague, Czech Republic, June 22nd - Bohemia Interactive, creators of award winning military simulation Operation Flashpoint* and ArmA: Combat Operations and Got Game Entertainment, US leading publisher of interactive entertainment games, announced today their partnershipfor the North American retail release of ARMA II, one of the most anticipated PC Game of 2009. The two companies have partnered together to bring the game to most major retail outlets throughout North America this July.

Bohemia Interactive once invented the genre of realistic military sand-box games and it aims now to re-define that genre with its upcoming game ARMA II, the ultimate military simulator, powered by the 3rd generation of their original Real Virtuality engine that's also used to train soldiers in numerous countries from Australia to the United States.

"North America is one of the most powerful and important markets in terms of a game's marketing and distribution," said Marek Spanel, Bohemia's CEO. Spanelcontinues "We were looking for responsible and credible partners who will focus on ARMA II with the kind of drive and enthusiasm that this huge project deserves. We feel Got Game Ent. will be the right partner for us and I believe together we will make ARMA II a success in North America."

"We are very excited to bring ARMA II to the North American market," said Got Game Entertainment President Howard Horowitz. "This caliber of game brings Got Game Entertainment to a new level of excellence and certainly ushers in a new era for our company."

ARMA II will offer the ultimate realistic combat simulation experience in a modern day setting. With unprecedented freedom of movement, actions and tactics, unbeatable detailed weapons and military hardware, easy-to-use built in mission editor and one of the most dedicated online communities around. The game will allow players to immerse themselves into the battle as never before.

ARMA II is scheduled for an in store Date of July 7th, 2009. For more information please visit the official homepage at www.arma2.com and www.GotGameEntertainment.com.

Source: http://www.mcvuk.com/press-releases/48566/ArmA-II

Edited by Von_Paulus

Yep, same here. No problem at all with Nexway (been playing since Sat). I'd suggest using a download manager (free ones are available from reliable sources). The only minor thing was the lack of any manual (but if you played ArmA, you can figure out what's changed).

Currently downloading from them. Is Nexway's download version 1.2, or should i grab the patch?

July 7 ? :'(

Hmmm, even EB GAMES updated their website...

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75135

Awwww! 2 more weeks to wait! :(

Now if the demo doesnt make it before that. Please, I want the demo to help me wait for the north american release.

The only reconforting thing is that I guess we will be getting a better version then the German got last month.

Edited by Skodz

My Gogamer order will arrive tomorrow. Can't wait.

I don't see any real reason for anyone in the US to wait until the 7th for it. Getting it from GG now will only be a few more dollars.

Where is the site that says it was released today, because all of the retail websites say it's still not out, and I want to buy now...

Please note this is for the U.S.