Sign in to follow this  
VBCI

MINUSTAH Mod

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng

OFP.gamepark.cz : "Thiago Lopes has informed us about the release of MINUSTAH Modification, featuring the United Nations peacekeeping mission in Haiti.

The MINUSTAH MODIFICATION is a project by Thiago Lopes and that counts with the partnership of Thamker the Mod recreates the game Operation Flashpoint troops, vehicles, aircraft of the armed forces participating in a mission MINUSTAH UN mission aimed at maintaining peace and order Haiti in the country, located in the Caribbean, below you can have access to an extensive material which has detailed the history of mod, military participants on the country such as Haiti.

The mod features variety of Chilean and Brazilian UN troops with Haitian rebels oppositing them, along with some new civilians too."

A good mod but i have a big trouble : when i try to use the ee-11 apc, the game crashes and my computer restarts !

Why ? who have the same problem ?

ok, it works with Direct3D.

Thanks.

the mod look good, but ingame the 3 armour models are all distorted but the destroyed ee11 model is fine. I have the mod running from its own folder with no other mods, what would cause this and how is it fixed?

Thanks Steel,

PS woul have posted a pic to explain btr but dont have anywhere to host it ;)

Wow alot of nice work. But the AI needs work I think its too slow and to inaccurate. Another thing that I don't understand is why my old 0.45 M4's is included as there is already a lot of M4's in the mod and mine is not being used its aparently just fill, although they might have used the recoile they look familiar(their m4s and HK33s).

STGN

Wahou ! new addons for Minustah Mod : http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng

"Thiago Lopes, the creator of the MINUSTAH Mod, has sent us some new addOns - Brazilian paratroopers and C-130 Hercules transport aircraft - to be used with the mod."

:yay::yay: