Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505 Version: Release Date & Other topics - EU/Aus/NZ/SA/ME/Israel etc.

Urrrgh. My order from Play.com declared itself to be "Posted" to Norway the 18th. Now we're at 23d and I'm beginning to wonder where it is...

Urrrgh. My order from Play.com declared itself to be "Posted" to Norway the 18th. Now we're at 23d and I'm beginning to wonder where it is...

yeah mine was posted same date except to Australia, my friend got his, I haven't got mine...

First post here. Looking forward to a long, happy relationship here on the forums. Anyhoo, gogamer.com is shipping to NA now. Just ordered with next-day service; should recieve my copy on Wednesday. Welcome to the war :).

I ordered mine on 12th of June, hope they should dispatch it by 2-4 more days!

they really should of ordered more copies rather than ordering more and more batch by day..

Mine is the 12th also. Keep us posted :)

Postman just brought my copy of ArmA 2.

Chernarus here i come ! :yay:

Same day posted to Finland. And now it waits at home. Wuhuuu. :bounce3: and i'm at work. :mad:

Postman just brought my copy of ArmA 2.

Chernarus here i come ! :yay:

Lucky you! :P , Lol gimmie :D

Yep same here. It's probably going through the customs checks.

We could have recieve it today, but I honestly think the earliest we can hope for is tomorrow (wednesday). But I could be wrong (I hope I am).

Anyways, looking forward to playing my first game in this series.

My wife confirmed that my copy of the game is now located at the desk of mine. I think this game will lead to my divorce :)

My wife confirmed that my copy of the game is now located at the desk of mine. I think this game will lead to my divorce :)

Why divorce? Recruit her. get an extra-copy, provided you have another machine, and go on romantic Co-Op missions. Chernarus can be a very romantic place during sunsets and night.

My copy is nowhere to be seen. meaning, It's probably somewhere right now, but not in my hands, or in a store/warehouse in the near vicinity, because it probably hasn't arrived to the holy land yet.

if I don't get this by the end of June, I'll be pissed. :cool:

I preordered from Cd Wow on the 5 June, hopefully it's here in a week. I just ditched my 1.8 duo core and 8800GTS 320 Mb for a GTX 285 1Gb and Quad 3.0 so i'm ready!!

Why divorce? Recruit her. get an extra-copy, provided you have another machine, and go on romantic Co-Op missions. Chernarus can be a very romantic place during sunsets and night.

So true. My wife and I have spent many a night with a bottle of red, a pair of M16's, chips and dip, on many a hill in many shooters over the last 10 years. And I'm not being sarcastic.

2 copies on order....anxiously waiting.

So true. My wife and I have spent many a night with a bottle of red, a pair of M16's, chips and dip, on many a hill in many shooters over the last 10 years. And I'm not being sarcastic.

2 copies on order....anxiously waiting.

Wow..that must be one nice wife u have :icon_cool:

I always thought women like that were fantasy :p

Mine sure as hell dont like me spending to much time with the com :rolleyes:

Well, to each his own :)

My copy is nowhere to be seen. meaning, It's probably somewhere right now, but not in my hands, or in a store/warehouse in the near vicinity, because it probably hasn't arrived to the holy land yet.

if I don't get this by the end of June, I'll be pissed. :cool:

I've struggled for years to get her in the world of fascinating games without any results, but month ago I succeeded in my neverending mission and now she's playing The Sims. It's far away from ArmA but it is a start ayh? :p

...and 11_HARLEY_11, you're one lucky guy :cool:

I've struggled for years to get her in the world of fascinating games without any results, but month ago I succeeded in my neverending mission and now she's playing The Sims. It's far away from ArmA but it is a start ayh? :p

...and 11_HARLEY_11, you're one lucky guy :cool:

That doesn't really count, women play the sims and that is a fact. :)

Harely is indeed a very lucky man.

That doesn't really count, women play the sims and that is a fact. :)

My wife wouldn't be caught dead playing the sims. Fable 2 is as far as she goes there, Fallout 3 is more her favourite, also Mass Effect, she's currently leading me on the FNR4 demo 9/7.

My wife wouldn't be caught dead playing the sims. Fable 2 is as far as she goes there, Fallout 3 is more her favourite, also Mass Effect, she's currently leading me on the FNR4 demo 9/7.

Wow! that's what I call quality. Fallout 3 and Mass effect. never tried Fable 1 myself but heard only good things.

I wonder if you can get her into Fight Night Round 4 (one can infer you like it from your sig). :)

The mrs bought an Ipod Touch for me for Christmas, one day she'll be bored of bejeweled and I'll get to play with it.

....no way she's playing Arma, she'd just end up saying "You stay here and keep the chopper warm while I go clear some Chedaki bases... back in 2 hours", just like the old WoW days *shudder*

I wonder if you can get her into Fight Night Round 4 (one can infer you like it from your sig). :)

Yep she already is, we've had about 15-20 bouts on the demo and will continue in the full game when it arrives :)

Yep she already is, we've had about 15-20 bouts on the demo and will continue in the full game when it arrives :)

good Job mate! Just broke and pre-ordered it myself after countless hours on the demo trying to crack Pac-man, and realizing three rounds is just not enough for a proper KO.

so now I have both Arma2 and FR4 to expect ;)

to bad it is "niet voorradig" :mad:

I got an update mail it is in stock again, but on the site it still states it isnt.

Someone told me he bought his copy at the Mediamarkt, but I couldnt find it there. Might have been the german mediamarkt then...

Excuse if it has been mentioned, I've checked the first 3 and last page but nothin seen, but when will it be in stores in Holland?

Greets

Multibullets