Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505 Version: Release Date & Other topics - EU/Aus/NZ/SA/ME/Israel etc.

If my copy from Play.com doesn't arrive on time, I'm just going to buy the downloadable version instead. :(

I download it here. 8h left with 1M connection.

Mehhh... I dont trust any other DL service than Steam.. Originally bought ArmA from Sprocket and had loads of trouble with it and eventually got a refund from them. And besides I have OFP + addons and ArmA + QG as disc versions and want ARMA2 as one too. Prolly going to order from some finnish online shop on monday if they receive the shipment...

Mehhh... I dont trust any other DL service than Steam.. Originally bought ArmA from Sprocket and had loads of trouble with it and eventually got a refund from them. And besides I have OFP + addons and ArmA + QG as disc versions and want ARMA2 as one too. Prolly going to order from some finnish online shop on monday if they receive the shipment...

You can get the game cheaper from play.com or Amazon.co.uk.

-Ziggy-;1318862']I am going to stick with cdwow and endure any waiting. My account still says pending dispatch and I have no communication from them telling me when it is likely to be shipped. If its going to take two more weeks' date=' I wont like it, but I refuse to get a digital DL. Sprocket ruined that for me with its limited activations.[/quote']

true ill probably wait like you, i can't do a digital download as i have a bandwidth cap. Sounds like ill have to wait 2 weeks then. Oh well i can wait.

so Im sitting here looking at this [iG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/Demon575/Arma2download.jpg[/img] i really wanna hit this buy button, but im confused it says no internet connection required, which makes me think that its single player only? whats the deal?

I got two copies from there, both work fine and I can play ARMA with the patch 1.02!!

highly recommended.

Edited by Placebo

I'm guessing they actually mean that once you install it you don't have to connect to the internet to activate it (like most downloaded games) or connect when you want to play it (like steam)

I got two copies from there, both work fine and I can play ARMA with the patch 1.02!!

highly recommended.

Do yo know how many activations you get with that version?

gogamer.com will supposedly have the game in on the 22nd for US folks. I've bought from them a lot in the past thanks to their dirt cheap deals they have every week. Pre-ordered from them after canceling my CD Wow order

You can get the game cheaper from play.com or Amazon.co.uk.

Well. Play.com doesnt accept the Visa (not electron, normal Visa) card I use and also ordering from either of those would mean waiting for possibly a week until it arrives here. Unless I can find the game in the local stores on monday morning I will order online and get it the next day the latest. That is of course assuming that the online stores get it.

Is the release date for Poland the same as for the rest of Europe? 26th June?

-Is there a confirmed date for Poland?

Edited by foxtwofive

gogamer.com will supposedly have the game in on the 22nd for US folks. I've bought from them a lot in the past thanks to their dirt cheap deals they have every week. Pre-ordered from them after canceling my CD Wow order

they don't seem to ship to Canada :( .

I was tempted to buy from that nexway website if I was not so concerned about the limited activation thing, and I don't like steam either.

Makers and destributors of ArmA2. Why is the Release date for Australia Weeks and Weeks behind other places like UK, Germany and soon to be USA?

Why are we last? :mad:

Will you ever look at releasing it at the same time all over the world?

When ArmA3 comes out will it be the same again?

Is it due to the fact that we have a dorky looking prime minister? :p

Thanks

Hummer

Theres another thread about this, run a quick search to read up on it.

Other than that, there isn't much we can do about it, we just need to lump it and take it when it comes or , as the other thread states, pick it up from an alternative source.

Gosh... you're complaining because ARMA2 is coming late to your country? Be thankfull that the game will arrive... albeit later. Think about other countries that wont be arriving to their country. They have to import them from UK or US to play. Or get the download version...

Ofcourse it is in best interest to BIS that the game would be released simultaneously all over the world, but some things are just out of BIS hands...

AND whatever you do do not order it from CDWOW Australia. They still do not have stock and have no idea when they will get it :-( even though the release date they stated was 19/06/09

Just got mail that my copy is in the post, some shops in Finland have it today, and the rest of the shops say that they have them either tomorrow or later this week ! :yay:

Just got mail that my copy is in the post, some shops in Finland have it today, and the rest of the shops say that they have them either tomorrow or later this week ! :yay:

Would be nice to know which shop you ordered from :P Well I'm going to go check out the local stores AGAIN today and see if any have it..

Would be nice to know which shop you ordered from :P Well I'm going to go check out the local stores AGAIN today and see if any have it..

my game just got dispatched from CDWOW. Now i have to wait 7-10 days to get it!

my game just got dispatched from CDWOW. Now i have to wait 7-10 days to get it!

really? what the hell mines still at pending dispatch.. :S