Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505 Version: Release Date & Other topics - EU/Aus/NZ/SA/ME/Israel etc.

Thats actualy mad cheap, like 335.00 DK / 6380.00 Isk. If it wasnt for the sexxeh box, I would jump at it in a heartbeat :)

The release date was here today (the 19th) for the EU, but has been pushed back (really funneh. I lied to me boss to get off early, so I could go to the shop. Nice that they changed the date in the shops after i went to work)

Iceland, if I recall right, is the same as Denmark.. So I guess that you will have to wait till the 26th, or perhaps all the way to early juli (hope the rumors about august is a duck)

Dont want to say anything false or wrong, since i personaly really want the game to be the most awsome it can be.

You can order the german version and mod it to English. But from what I know, it has to be accepted server side. And some people are having issues with Fade, caused by altering the game.

Im rambling :) sorry mate, hoped it was somewhat helpfull.

/Meek

Pushed? I got it in mine mail-box today. I'm from Denmark.

Edited by MulleDK19

WTH :eek: I've been talking with betafon, all, and I do mean all :s the local game pushers on Amager, even darn Fona. And all I've got is an bum to blow as a trumphet.

Who did you order it at? If i may be as bold to ask ?

Norway was supposed to have it today. When I checked with the stores, only Spaceworld had ever even heard of it. But they claim it won't be released until 3rd or Juli. and he even had two mails to confirm this. Wtf?

Did anyone find the game in the Stavanger region? If so, PM me...

For now, I'll just sink deep into the bottle.

I hunted through all of Oslo today. No luck. It would appear that many of the mainstream game stores have no real plans to even stock it. You could try www.gamezone.no (Kristiansand) whom claim they will have it by the 7th of July.

A real shame. I guess I may go for the internet download version after all then. *sigh*

-Ken

505 is not a developer, they are a publisher/distributor for ArmA2 in the general region of the UK. BIS is a developer.

505 is the publisher, ppl who sell the game. bis is the developer, the creator of the game. some developer, like BIS, they have to rely on publisher to sell their games. unlike ubisoft or ea, they are the developer and publisher... though most of their developer is actually a kind of subsidiary to the parent company. like redstorm entertainment, who was an independent developer, acquired by ubisoft and became ubi subsidiary. something like that.

if im wrong, pls feel free to correct me. thank you

505 = publisher.

Bohemia Interactive = developer.

Is that the release date for the 360 version as well?

Is that the release date for the 360 version as well?

There is no release date for an Xbox 360 version. An Xbox version has been under development, but at the moment it's not certain when it will be released. Or indeed, whether it will be released at all.

Did you order it from overseas?

so Im sitting here looking at this Arma2download.jpg i really wanna hit this buy button, but im confused it says no internet connection required, which makes me think that its single player only? whats the deal?

I think it states that you do not have to be connected to the internet to start the game or play it. MP being the exception ofcourse.

so in ur honest opinion if ur dieing for this game, and cant be arsed with steam~(even tho i already bought in on steam :( ) would you reccomend this site for downloading at the US cost of $ 64.90? I'm TIRED OF FOOKIN WAITING~!!!!!!

so in ur honest opinion if ur dieing for this game, and cant be arsed with steam~(even tho i already bought in on steam :( ) would you reccomend this site for downloading at the US cost of $ 64.90? I'm TIRED OF FOOKIN WAITING~!!!!!!

i got it from nexway. it was a smooth process. had the game downloaded in about an hour. now if i could just get some decent performance out of it.

shinoobie you have to wait to buy this until I get my ArmA2 in 7-10 days . :nono:

*edit* yer gonna buy another digital copy? give the other to zombie!

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

Release date changed!!!

i called 3 shops here in holland, none knew the game, so i called the dutch importer...

3 july is the new date the Netherlands...

How many times it's going to be replaced? :(

Anybody from Denmark got it from a shop ?

Or are you getting it my ordering it from outside Denmark?

Digital download ?

should i cancel my cdwow order? i have to wait till 26-30th till they start shipping my copy -_- then wait another 7-10 days. WTF? i thought they should of dispatched it yesterday..since it was the release date? anyone else ordered from CDWOW?

Me and another guy ordered some hours before a shipment came in to a swedish store that sends stuff from Denmark,and our games are on the way! :)

ArmA2 went out of stock immediately and the next shipment comes the 23rd.

Can't wait.

should i cancel my cdwow order? i have to wait till 26-30th till they start shipping my copy -_- then wait another 7-10 days. WTF? i thought they should of dispatched it yesterday..since it was the release date? anyone else ordered from CDWOW?

Yeah i ordered there too...i think ill cancel my order.

I am going to stick with cdwow and endure any waiting. My account still says pending dispatch and I have no communication from them telling me when it is likely to be shipped. If its going to take two more weeks, I wont like it, but I refuse to get a digital DL. Sprocket ruined that for me with its limited activations.

-Ziggy-;1318862']I am going to stick with cdwow and endure any waiting. My account still says pending dispatch and I have no communication from them telling me when it is likely to be shipped. If its going to take two more weeks' date=' I wont like it, but I refuse to get a digital DL. Sprocket ruined that for me with its limited activations.[/quote']

Steam.