Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505 Version: Release Date & Other topics - EU/Aus/NZ/SA/ME/Israel etc.

Every other time pre ordered from play they have sent 2 days before and got the day before release....

You guys ordering from Play are taking a chance...as they're in the Channel Islands stuff usually takes 5 days for me. Unless they've got a UK mainland depot these days ?

I originally pre-ordered with Play until Game changed their release date. I've always had delays with pre-ordering from Play.

So frustrating !

Hopefully the demo is released this week.

... cant wait no more :(

Also an other company stated that the whole european box release has been delayed. Any official word on this?

I doubt it seen as though quite a few people have shown as posted from play.com.

Also an other company stated that the whole european box release has been delayed. Any official word on this?

dunno...

couple of Finnish stores state that the release would be next monday 22.6.09,

yesterday they stated that the release would be tomorrow 18.06, so theres been probably somekind of delays and they dont have the boxes yet, otherwise they would have shipped the product today and i would be playing it tomorrow :) (iv'e already ordered and paid for it)

Just have to wait untill next week... hopefully it doesnt get delayed further...

Edited by subtee

Called three of four major game stores, one, Dixons, is not going to have it.

Free Record Shop is unsure, the third one that I called, Nijmegen specific, assumes it will recieve it.

Recapping: I don't know more than before..grr.

:eek:

For czech republic is release day on 18th - 19th, before this date today

Game in the UK is shipping Arma2 now (Thur. 18th). There are reports that some in the UK have received theirs in the post this morning (18th). My order should be with me tomorrow :-)

;1289533']10mbit ADSL2+ isn't THAT bad... still over 1mb/s. :)

You must be near a city. Only dial up here :(

Hi guys I ordered from play I live in Switzerland on my account it says packaging so they havent sent it yet?

Hi guys I ordered from play I live in Switzerland on my account it says packaging so they havent sent it yet?

Not yet. I hope they can send all preorders today.

Mine still says "packing" as well. Not sure I'm going to order from these jackasses again.

I received an e-mail today from play.com that it has been shipped :yay:.

My local store says that spanish version has been delayed 1 week. (25 june). Time to change local store or all spanish versions have really been delayed?

y local store says that spanish version has been delayed 1 week. (25 june). Time to change local store or all spanish versions have really been delayed?

Hola!

Delayed in all stores. Digital Bros Iberia is the spanish publisher of ArmA II. They have already the copies of the game but unfortunately they have not started distributing them.

Now it says it's been "posted", whatever that means. And that I won't be able to expect it before 3-5 days later. :j:

Little offtopic (sorry placebo, don't want to open a new thread just for this)

Why on www.arma2.com the spanish section has been deleted?

Amazon.co.uk have emailed me to inform me my copy has been dispatched today. :)

Really? I'm trying to get on my damn e-mail provider and it's down at the moment. I too ordered it from Amazon. Hope I've got the same thing. :butbut:

Ok, Got an update, the game will be in all retail stores tomorrow, online pre-orders hopefully reflects the same, however there is a possibility that some large on-line retailers are struggling to get the game out to fans by for the 19th.

See you in the game

TB

Ok, Got an update, the game will be in all retail stores tomorrow, online pre-orders hopefully reflects the same, however there is a possibility that some large on-line retailers are struggling to get the game out to fans by for the 19th.

See you in the game

TB

That only UK or whole europe wide? Including Finland?

Really? I'm trying to get on my damn e-mail provider and it's down at the moment. I too ordered it from Amazon. Hope I've got the same thing. :butbut:

Just check your order status on Amazon.