Sign in to follow this  
nikodemus

Arma 2 purchase

Hi all, an enquiry regarding the purchase of the game (as above).

Will it only be possible to buy stated game via a DVD media boxset or will it be available for download purchase from sites like Gamesplanet?

I don't expect it to be on Steam (thankfully) as it would've been stated already on their site - I could be mistaken though.

Thanks in advance :)

Will it only be possible to buy stated game via a DVD media boxset or will it be available for download purchase from sites like Gamesplanet?

It's very likely that you'll be able to purchase download versions from certain sites, as the same is already possible for ArmA1. You might want to search the ArmA1 forums for posts about different online download sellers, as some appear to be superior to others in terms of reliability and support.

Thanks mate, I'll have a look around at those forums for detailed info, cheers!

Hi all, an enquiry regarding the purchase of the game (as above).

I don't expect it to be on Steam (thankfully) as it would've been stated already on their site - I could be mistaken though.

Thanks in advance :)

sprocket will have it for sale/download

no idea what copy protection they'll use (i got arma1 from then and it used softwrap)

I will be buying mine from my local GAME store i may buy it online and pre-order not sure yet only reason i say is i have a savings card with 93 pound on it so probably best i used that at the shop :) unless anything remotley decent comes out before hand lol which i extremely doubt

Intel Q9300 quadcore

Nvidea 9800 GT Oc -

4Gb ddr3 ram 1333MHz

1200 watt Psu

Antec Gaming Case

2TB hardrive

Samsung syncmaster 19 inch

windows xp

Cyborg - gaming mouse + Keyboard.

Edited by Landstalker

i pre-ordered mine from amazon.co.uk for a lovely £25 saying me about £15, i have seen some shops advertising it for £50 but i would even pay that for the game, military sim games are just my thing :D

I pre-ordered from Play.com 32.49€.

Greetings!

Just pre ordered mine from Game. £24.99 there if anyones interested. If you pre order at that price if the price goes back up before the release date you eill only pay the £24.99 and if it goes down you pay less.

I see 505 games have brought the release date forward to the 19 of june.

Just e-mailed amazon.co.uk to ask them about my pre-order as it still says delivery for the 26th... they should be getting back to me soon, if they are not changing the delivery date looks like im getting it somewhere else..

and ubascouser, birkenhead, thats close to me :D

Edited by BEEJ24
mr jingles told me to