DUHER

gms

JC

snu

STACKER

Tex

USSRsniper

-members of Flashpoint.ru Forum

*Special thanks for "ORCS Development Studios" for some textures.

Download link:

http://files.filefront.com/AZLKGRrar/;13760761;/fileinfo.html

Spasibo!

Looks very nice - gonna make a replacement config for OAC (OFP civ vehicles). :)

lol, a friend of mine had one like 14 years ago... and he'd refill it to max, drove for around 50km and back home... and he didn't make it - his gastank was empty :D later he found out that heating (it was winter) took a serious amount of gas :) and i believe it was colour of green :)

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

8990575.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

Very nice car indeed. Love the sounds and the paint.

Here is the replacement config.

Based on Car_Sedan, so also works for standard arma.

Does the suspension work like in the picture?

holy $hit! first car I have ever drove O.O It was friend's car, blue one.

Well my first ride with this car, was like 10 meters of turning to the right side into the fence.(I was not familiar with turning the steering wheel, since i was used to straight steering wheel of a bike).

WOW, good looking and very deep 10 meters of memmory :)

Good job ;)

I was a bit sceptical in the beginning thinking "doh not another slow and dirty civ car" :) But I think you did a great job with this model. It really shows a lot more passion for detail compared to the stock cars.

One thing however that usually limits the usefulness of the civ cars is their offroad behaviour. They're all just to slow; specially when considering that 95% of the Arma island surface consists of terrain or dirt tracks.

I added "terrainCoef = 0.500000;" to your config.cpp (class Car_sedan: Car section) for a test. It makes the car a lot more useable in my mind (road: ~90kmh, offroad: ~75kmh). I performed some jumps over hills and ramps and I didn't end up with a flying car. Which makes me believe this could work.

Or is there a such general "Car" class modification out there already and being in use by everybody but me? ;)

Cheers,

VictorFarbau

Edited by VictorFarbau

Great little addon with many nice lil details like the working wipers and a superb handling.

Was driving around the ENSK map with it for nearly 45mins in a rainy night setting and it really felt great.

Thumbs up :)

This car is not King of the road …. but its profi work.

We can open the all 4 doors, trunk and hood.

Wipers is working, new textures for lights (instead standart), emergency lights.

The first time I saw „something like working mirror†in Arma

Good textures and detailed model.

Thanks for this work.

Yeah, car is outstanding. I only miss option that Gear function would only appear when you pop up the trunk?

I wish if the config could be done in a less painful way ;) otherwise excellent addon!

Dude, this car is fun!

i accidently drove into a tree and as signal I enabled the

lights.

thats some cool addon, really

Real fun car!!!!!!!!! Love the wipers, doors, and hazzard lights. Please say your doing other colors and maybe a police car version.

Love hitting zombies with the doors on a drive by.

Nice car ! Is it even possible to make ArmA1 cars lean over like in that picture when turning (most ArmA cars will only slide/drift) ?

Hello there, beautiful work on the Moskvich. About Arma 2, it works perfectly for ARMA 2 OA except for the windshield, which is completely opaque and therefore you can not drive the car if u are inside it. I'm trying to fix that, but I think that I would need the unbinarized version so I could work on it, so far my tries have been fruitless.