Sign in to follow this  
wld427

RACS based Missions.

I am probably going to get crucified for opening this thread.....

I am hoping that there are some of you guys out there with missions made with Project RACS stuff or jsut RACS stuff in general.

Please post them here in this topic so all may get to use them.....

also if anyone is interested i am looking for someone to edit a Evolution and\or Domination maps to include Project RACS hardware. If anyone does it i will purchase a server to run it on.....

you've done the hard work, surely you can replace the vehicles in a mission or two :)

Isn't that a bit unfair, since he's done all the hard work, asking him to do more?

I'm sorry Wld427, I'm a terrible mission maker - I can put together a decent SP scenario in a few minutes for myself, but at a decent, cohesive mission I'd be absolutely terrible - otherwise I'd take a bash at putting the wonderful works of the PRACS team to good use.

currently working on modifying a domination map to use with Project RACS.

Awaiting the fixed M113's and trucks :)

nice....im a lil busy with some things im working on....but if i get some time ill make ya some missions wld427! also a good thought.....if anybody wants to..they could redo all the standerd sp/mp/campaign missions found on the original game, and just switch the main forces(u.s.)vehicles and troops to the r.a.c.s..... or make them only run with wlds new pracs stuff.... its a good idea!

I am probably going to get crucified for opening this thread.....

I am hoping that there are some of you guys out there with missions made with Project RACS stuff or jsut RACS stuff in general.

Please post them here in this topic so all may get to use them.....

also if anyone is interested i am looking for someone to edit a Evolution and\or Domination maps to include Project RACS hardware. If anyone does it i will purchase a server to run it on.....

I'm not sure abour Evolution or Domination maps, but I could knock together a few Co-op maps if you wish.. how many players you want it to be?

I seen a server with Project RACS mod running, some coop maps was played. Maybe admin would like to upload those somewhere and give us a info.

I seen a server with Project RACS mod running, some coop maps was played. Maybe admin would like to upload those somewhere and give us a info.

that was actually just me running a server tool to check addon multiplayer performances.

as far as missions go ive always found the most enjoyment form the evo and domination maps. so like 20 players or so.

I have a ACE Domination PRACS version running on our server 217.146.93.75:2302

This is not as polished as I would like but not had the time recently to do any more work on it, also a non ACE version will follow but it will take a bit longer as need to work out all the weapon and ammo used by the units to add to the ammo boxes.

Edited by BearBison

While I'm working on this new Evolution variation, I thought I might as well start a PRACS one seen as that's what you're wanting. Which units do you propose I include in the mission?

While I'm working on this new Evolution variation, I thought I might as well start a PRACS one seen as that's what you're wanting. Which units do you propose I include in the mission?

any that you feel necessary :)

hi every one....i got a mission i made for eddie...that im sharing to you guys on here! this is just more of a demo/test of the original mission...sa im looking for comments on how it is/should be...or what needs to be changed!

Mission:

.Large R.a.c.'s Invasion on the island of Porto! its pretty basic..with no real assignments just to clear and take over the island.

Scripts:

. Paradrop script, Use the radio to call in a be-32 to drop a element of a support team(m113 w/slat armor..2 repair trucks and a refuel truck) that will move in to position in the center of city. HINT: clear area around the center of city to stop the vehicles from being destroyed.

http://rapidshare.com/files/253183878/Racs_Invasion_test_.porto.pbo.7z

Required Addons:

.PRACS M113 PACK

.PRACS MIRAGE 2000 PACK

.PRACS BE-32 PACK

.PRACS TRUCK PACK

I would like to say many, many thanks to eddie aka wld427, for making are these lovely addons, out of his hard work and dedicated time, to this comunity!!! and too Mr-Murray for his very nice SP Artillery Example Paradrop Script!

p.s. will update this post when more info can be made and or have updated mission.

Edited by soldier2390