Sign in to follow this  
craigsa

ARMA 2 and aircraft

Hi all.

I cannot jet unrestand this thing about ARMA2: do choppers have collective and throttle, or they just got a single throttle\collective\MOARPOWA input?

So I've got a question about aircraft - how do you aim the F35? It has no gun aiming reticule.

I like the flying . . unfortunatly not enough maps out there with lots of jets and helo's

I would like . .

A little more ambient sounds

Bullet on hull impact sounds

Missle lock warnings

A better reticle on the F-35

a face view which would allow me to quickly look back

Other than that

More more more

Hi all.

I cannot jet unrestand this thing about ARMA2: do choppers have collective and throttle, or they just got a single throttle\collective\MOARPOWA input?

single throttle\collective\MOARPOWA input.

OFP helicopters were easier to master due to limited roll so it's harder to crash.Also in A1 i was unable to hit anything with fixed forward firing weapons.It was fixed in A2.Helicopter roll is useful for making tight turns by pressing A then S.

So I've got a question about aircraft - how do you aim the F35? It has no gun aiming reticule.

You probably have your difficulty higher then regular, so there would be no crosshairs for you, what you can do like in real life is watch the tracers,

that is of course if your shooting the main gun the Gau.

I like the flying . . unfortunatly not enough maps out there with lots of jets and helo's

I would like . .

A little more ambient sounds

Bullet on hull impact sounds

Missle lock warnings

A better reticle on the F-35

a face view which would allow me to quickly look back

Other than that

More more more

Your kidding me right?! drop in the editor get the GT fighter addons and you'll have what you seek for the most part.

Maps in this game are open ended, more really referred to as islands, but i think your specifically talking about missions,

you can easily make your own missions, they dont have to be complex, just put a plane down, set it to already flying, put some

enemy either ground or flying somewhere and off you go. 3 min edit.

I think this thread is getting off topic with all these random questions, if your looking or wanting answers to

questions use the appropriate thread for it, for addons there is an addon request thread.

^ Yeah, I meant the GAU-12 cannon. I've been playing the game on the 2nd difficulty, "Regular." But I've noticed that even on Recruit, it doesn't give me more than a single pixel to aim the gun, making it extraordinarily difficult to shoot down enemy planes in Air-to-Air dogfights.

Can you post the link to the "GT fighter addons"? I've never heard of it.