Sign in to follow this  
zenger

SARMAT studio presents: Ensk Island.

it requires QG....

shame :(

Edited by Kolt

is this playable without QG or is QG necessary to run the island? Yes, I read that QG is needed, but just wondering if it only contains some small objects or important files that allow it to run.

Yesterday I had some time and I made a little Promo Movie for your Island.

We see that against SARMAT Studio a massive campaign on distribution of unreasonable criticism of our island ENSK which initiators are founders of other islands still being in working out. We see unreasonable charges, sneers and open advertising of foreign projects in sections of comments on island ENSK. The island Namalsk is aggressively advertised, business has reached already before that in section of discussion of our island, advertising screenshots and references to them - islands Namalsk give all the best. We do not intend to operate with the same methods because we are assured that only work of different commands and different projects, can improve game and diversify it. But we reject false charges that we ostensibly took ideas of building of the city from screenshots of Namalska. It is lie. Our island already left, and Namalsk only is developed, therefore more likely on it it will be already possible to see ideas us embodied on Enske. But! We not against it! If ANY author, ANY island being in working out, uses, the ideas realised on Enske - we only will be glad, after all finally from it will win all - both authors and users. The version of our island ENSK not final, on it is still what to correct and improve and we know all its lacks better others, but we ask community to support us in our creativity and to protect us from dirty frauds. We repeat - Ensk and Namalsk is absolutely different islands. They in general cannot be compared. At them the different concept. Ensk this reflexion of real Russia, and Namalsk, is the invented island repeating a plot of game stalker. Let's respect work each other, give engaged creativity fairly and not to heat other projects in aspiration to lift the as it is done by those who creates island Namalsk.

nice Island love the layout But it as got some bugs that need fixing but i do like it and i love the way you got the Soviet Union atmosphere love it

Love the Island. I had lots of fun playing some zombie maps I have on it. What I don't get is you have a big airport but no place to go. Any chance to add another island farther out in the water to the west? Also any plans on making a version with out the Russian Architecture pack and to use stock Arma stuff? I get lots of wierd texture and model wapring with the Architecture pack. Over all real fun map. Just needs a bit of fixing here and there.

We see that against SARMAT Studio a massive campaign on distribution of unreasonable criticism of our island ENSK which initiators are founders of other islands still being in working out. We see unreasonable charges....

Who talking here about my (i'm author) Namalsk? :eek: I don't understand your post..

I can't understand, why now u talking here about comparing my island with Ensk..

I must agree, because i create something fully different from this island.

In my first post in this topic, i'm only give my opinion for some parts (harbor).. and i only report some bugs and things to be fixed..

I fully respect your work.

..and Namalsk, is the invented island repeating a plot of game stalker.

Maybe in the far past. Namalsk now is very different by stalker and campaign too :)

Have a nice day,

Sumrak

Lovely island but I am getting a lot of warping of the buildings or something

8d5a5493f8dd3b71bed7e245e55302a9.jpg

-=SARMAT=- Studio introduce: ENSK ISLAND Version 2.0

Here we corrected many bugs and do some additions with the results of open beta-test.

CHANGELOG:

- All objects are re-worked

- Landscapes bugs and road network errors.

- Corrected bugs with 3-d person view.

===================================================================

So, here we also have lived to release. Went long, stumbled, but - have reached.

We represent on your court our island - Ensk.

In this island we have tried to create the atmosphere which is present at the CIS countries, atmosphere of the former Soviet Union, present atmosphere in which we live and we work.

As it has turned out - judge and look, and estimate

It is dosen't final version of island, and subsequently if public shows interest, we will supplement and improve our island, doing its by that even more atmospheric and interesting.

For now play and enjoy.

INSTALLATION

Put necessary files in folder Addons in a folder with Arma, or connect island as fashions.

As it to do:

Create in the root catalogue of ArmA, a new folder: @Ensk in to folder addons also throw off there all addons necessary for island Ensk.

Then go on a desktop, open a label of Arma, the right key of the mouse and in line "object" finish start of this folder.

Example:

"D:\GAMES_AA\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe"-mod = Ensk

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION!

ALL OBJECT ADDONS ARE RE-WORKED.

FOR ISLAND CORRECT WORK YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD THIS OBJECTS V2.0!

WE CANT GARANT VORRECT WORK WITH OLD OBJECTS!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Island work was tested on the version of ArmA - 1.14 \1.16

ArmA: Queen's Gambit Expansion

On other versions the island ArmA was not tested also its normal work not guaranteed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Over island worked:

- Zenger (the Config, Arrangement of objects)

- SMERSH (the Config, Work on objects)

- VulF (the Config, structures, testing)

Over objects worked:

- SMERSH (It Loktew): Russian Architecture pack; architecture to fashion Liberation war pack; pack Russian Arhitektury-2 (pack is converted from OfP with the permission of the author - Alex j.); monument it is created on the basis of model from OfP, the author - TomiD (SU 22 v2.0); pack guide signs; monument "Ensk" and other)

- Citizensnips (traffic signs)

- DPS (For building P44)

- Alex j (for given pack buildings from OfP)

THANKS for councils, the help, and encouragement:

- SenChi

- Kolek

- AlexF1

- Angst

- Paladin

c4b689e60ebft.jpga755e63bbe9ct.jpg

http://arma.at.ua/

http://files.filefront.com/ENSK+207z/;13778402;/fileinfo.html ENSK_2.0 -[31.71 MB]

http://files.filefront.com/ENSK+obj+207z/;13775421;/fileinfo.html ENSK_obj_2.0 - [218.29 MB]

Edited by zenger

is this playable without QG or is QG necessary to run the island? Yes, I read that QG is needed, but just wondering if it only contains some small objects or important files that allow it to run.

obviously it dose. i keep crashing. and its sayin im missing a but load of objects.

Sadly the LOD´s on most if not all custom objects are still insanely bad!

Approaching the huge town in the upper right from south for instance, some of the buildings (i.e. the projects) will first show as standard BI houses, then switch to some other BI house, and then finally the 'normal' LOD will be loaded.

The chemical plant building also has some problems. Missing fire LOD in the upper ceiling, noticed that while shooting the KA-50 maingun through it.

Also the outer walls do disappear while being farther than 200m or so away, leaving only a strange construct ... making it look more like a construction site rather than a frickin chemical plant.

Only tested this from the air, flying in choppers.

Maybe those problems don´t occur while being on the ground, but still these are major showstoppers.

Fantastic work lads, so many people have been waiting for a ''Chechnya type'' map.

I was jsut wondering though, as beautiful as this map is and especially the city, is there any way i can have it so almost every building in the city is destroyed, this would give it a real warzone feel. I spent about an hour trying to get artilley and LGBs to destroy buildings but it just takes too long. So is there a way to have them all destroyed

cheers.