Sign in to follow this  
Pac

Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Well, that worked well. :confused_o:

If you can, don't download the newest patch! It is bugged and it crashed on launch. Seems like most people got this problem now.

Yep, getting the same thing.... meh... well this is going well isn't it.

Bugs divided by bug fixes

weird it seems i ended up with a number that never goes in completely.

__

Do you get my point if there was a point?

Patches will remove bugs, then patches will create new bugs. IT NEVER ENDS GOD KILL US ALL! :p

Im still very excited about the mod expansions coming out Rising storm and the Vietnam one!

Edited by Flash Thunder

No crashing here, just played for an hour or so with new patch.

Can't wait for the Vietnam mod either :D

Amazing stuff right there. Didn´t know the "maps" where so close of each other, their recriation in-game is very good.

It should be good when they get the online semi-persistent campaign mode up and running: there are already Steam achievments relating to this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMGg_M1N3eGYTAY6KGwiioQF4Ar3e8fnjDNNuCBCA5zI9KQFwq

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558666021215378393/FFB739F9ABABA93655473AF4F871BABF9EFC11ED/

;2023017']New Steam Group for Red Orchestra | Arma Players here. Invite your friends :)

I'm in there.

Based in France.

Been playing on the TOGA server (among others) quite a bit' date=' recommended.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

;2023120']Weapons stats seem to be working now' date=' I had a 220mb update before, and got my digital deluxe weapons finally...[/quote']

Don't think so, I've 15 tanks to my honor :eek:

I don't like tanks, they scare the shyte outta me. I run and hide behind a very solid wall, never shot of a round at one.

Stats will be fixed.

Cool, make sure you invite anybody in yours friends list that play both games, its growing... I just hope people haven't seen the group and declined to join, there's a lot more posters in this thread then members in the group so far.... :confused:

Just been told a mate played the whole night and is now Honour Level 76, which means anyone below his level on the opposition should be crapping themselves momentarily. :D

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

From nowhere, Im level 68 xD

The stats are über bugged.

New patch: 219.2 mb

- fixed DDE content being awarded when it should/shouldn't be

- fixed RO1 content being awarded when it should/shouldn't be

- fixed the server browser not responding after disconnecting from a game

- removed MKB/AVT from Squad Leaders/Commanders, only Assault gets it now

And an update released yesterday included an undocumented change:

- improved performance for the Ultra setting

And before anyone asks - no it does not fix/change every other possible thing under the sun It fixes what it says it fixes, nothing more, nothing less. We're chewing through the issues as fast as we can, and you'll probably see another update on Monday.

From nowhere, Im level 68 xD

You must be good :D

Xeno

New patch, issues for me:

Cant spawn in game, each time I try to spawn = suicide without knowing its a suicide (check scroeboard)

While not able to spawn, stuck in camera roaming, I hear people but cant see them.

Though I see their weapons dropped after they've been killed...

Verified Cache and everything was ok.... :confused:

Xeno

Finally got you with that grenade at grain elevator, cheeky bugger hiding behind the door :p

;2023017']New Steam Group for Red Orchestra | Arma Players here. Invite your friends :)
Edited by VIPER[CWW]

;2023907']New patch' date=' issues for me:

Cant spawn in game, each time I try to spawn = suicide without knowing its a suicide (check scroeboard)

While not able to spawn, stuck in camera roaming, I hear people but cant see them.

Though I see their weapons dropped after they've been killed...

[/quote']

I had the same. I came to the conclusion the server wasn't updated yet. Spawning seemed to be working on the other server I tried (from the server browser).

Just checked my MN9130 stats... Lvl 11, started on Lvl 3 today, these bugs are fluctuating :D

Bayonets disappeared though :/

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

Xeno

Each game startup gives me a random number, last time was level 9. :D

My Commander level is 4 and I didn´t even played as a commander. The bonus for the levels (Stamina, ammo, supression resistance...) seems a little too high, almost 10-15% in each and its only level 4!

I've been playing trying to level up my MG34 to get the drum mag and ammo belt.

And thats really the only reason I've been playing.

I only enjoy myself in about 50% of the matches....god I hope the mods for it are good.

@Montanaro

Perhaps you should join our steam group, if your still an active arma player aswell... every game I've had since making it has been with at least 4 or 5 arma players and each game has been very enjoyable.

As a great fan of ROOST, I'm disgusted at the state they released this sequel in. What a truly horrendous abomination it is.

Will be waiting for the mods before I pay for it.

As a great fan of ROOST, I'm disgusted at the state they released this sequel in. What a truly horrendous abomination it is.

So you don't own this awesome game and purely base your opinion on the forums, on which there is always more negative feedback than positive feedback, because the people, who like the game, play the game and do not whine and QQ on the forums?

Cool story, bro :cool:

Sure, it has issues, but it's always that way. The more ambitious the project, the more teething problems it has.

I've already derived my $35.99's worth of entertainment and I got that mileage out of the beta.

Some people just like to complain. It's a direct result of this almost infantile need for instant gratification that is so prevelant in western society.

In some countries, people have to walk 20 miles just to get fresh water (and that's not taking into account the landmine you might step on in transit).

So if my biggest problem in life is that I might have to wait a few days for TWI to sort out some launch problems, I'll just consider myself lucky ;)

Edited by BangTail

^^ Couldn't have said it better myself. +1 on all points.

1 out of 1 posters liked this post.

So you don't own this awesome game and purely base your opinion on the forums

Either that or he got the game by.... other means :cool:

I've already derived my $35.99's worth of entertainment and I got that mileage out of the beta.

Easily pleased springs to mind here...

Some people just like to complain. It's a direct result of this almost infantile need for instant gratification that is so prevelant in western society.

I would consider myself a patient person who prefer hobbies and games that require patience to set up and become proficient with, so no I'm not as you describe :rolleyes:

So if my biggest problem in life is that I might have to wait a few days for TWI to sort out some launch problems, I'll just consider myself lucky ;)

I wish mate, but TWI can't bring the game up to the standard we want. It has been released, they have been paid, and patching has it's limitations.

RO2 is a failure for TWI and beyond a few patches addressing basic fixes and balancing tweaks the game will stand how it is right now, which is why I only have faith in the modding community to carry on the work.

p.s I have played the game... about 4 hours worth of single player.

Easily pleased springs to mind here...

Not true at all. I'll voice my disapproval if something truly deserves it.

I would consider myself a patient person who prefer hobbies and games that require patience to set up and become proficient with, so no I'm not as you describe :rolleyes:

You don't come across as patient in any way.

I wish mate, but TWI can't bring the game up to the standard I (fixed) want. It has been released, they have been paid, and patching has it's limitations.

RO2 is a failure for TWI and beyond a few patches addressing basic fixes and balancing tweaks the game will stand how it is right now, which is why I only have faith in the modding community to carry on the work.

p.s I have played the game... about 4 hours worth of single player.

How would you know what TWI can and can't do?

The game has only been out for 5 days FFS.

Stop crying and delete it from your HDD if it's so bad.

It's not like you paid for it so you don't really have any business complaining, do you.

Edited by BangTail

The game is far from unplayable, except for the CTDs, is a solid game.