Sign in to follow this  
twisted

where to buy german version online

I am going to buy the german version and wish to do so online.

can someone please supply a recommended retailer?

preferably one that supplies the full version of the game that i can keep on disc so i do not have to keep downloading it.

:)

They will most likely have agreements with the greedy publishers, to not offer a DL version the first days/weeks after initial release.

amazon.de ? credit card ? :)

What i'm wondering is if we can play the german version with the english one, if we can change the languages from German to English, and if the German release date will stay as it is.

The German release seems firm at this point. They wouldn't have confirmed it last week, otherwise.

hmm i desperatly hope we can switch languages, i hate playing in german, even though i speak german.

hmm i desperatly hope we can switch languages, i hate playing in german, even though i speak german.

Ditto. I remember the german version of ArmA1 had no english option on release. It was added with a patch. I wonder if that will be the case with Arma2 aswell.

Same. :)

Back at the GC'08 the game was already in english. I guess that the localisations will be included this time in the initial release and we can switch to english at day one.

:yay:

I always play Arma1 in english despite I am german. There is a feeling of loosing athmosphere when playing in "wrong" language.

Also some translations are a little bit curious I think. Not wrong, but better to use in english.

Most of us are able to understand english to play the game in english.

Most of us are able to understand english to play the game in english.

Really? So "stay sharp" tells me I should look for the new introduced girls? :D

i bought the german version when arma came out as i don't like waiting - and after the first or second patch i could switch to English.

think it was sprocket i bought it from (can't remember for certain as it was 3 years ago) then but now sprocket has no arma2 listing that i could see.