Sign in to follow this  
celery

CLY PVP missions (beta)

ill give it a shot tomorrow evening.. thats when the rest of the guys are on.......

Can anyone confirm if the ending works on dedicated servers?

Worked flawless at all time on dedi-server. End triggerd properly after time was expired. (45 minutes can be a very short time...)

I'm now working on Heli Rage which seems to be a speedy task thanks to the largely compatible script base of Road Rage. My only fear is that it'll turn out to be a boring hover-fest but we'll see. :supercool:

Worked flawless at all time on dedi-server. End triggerd properly after time was expired. (45 minutes can be a very short time...)

Thanks. I saw the outro myself on a dedicated but wasn't very pleased since it failed to do what I wanted it to do. Maybe in the next version then.

its a nice DM missi...i liked your road rage already in arma1. but i have a problem with the flag for the "Kriegsmarine". i want to play this mission on a german server, but in germany it's not allowed to publish such things...so i would be happy if you change such nazi symbols like the swastika with sth other in the next version

its a nice DM missi...i liked your road rage already in arma1. but i have a problem with the flag for the "Kriegsmarine". i want to play this mission on a german server, but in germany it's not allowed to publish such things...so i would be happy if you change such nazi symbols like the swastika with sth other in the next version

I won't go into regional censorship. You can remove it yourself if it's unlawful in your country.

Edited by Celery

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swastika

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swastika/a/swastikahistory.htm

Just because a bunch of murdering assholes used it for the briefest period in history (relative to the rest of the symbols history) doesn't make it a 'bad' symbol, it is in fact a symbol for 'good/well being'.... make a stand and use it anyway, stupid rules/laws made by stupid people/law makers are meant to be broken :)

not a swastika is the real problem...it is the warflag of the third reich...but i wouldnt use a swastika, too...because some judges didn't know much about these symbols...i changed it on server and its not very hard to do...thanks for this nice mission:ok:

...i only wanted to tell that theres a problem about it in some regions (i think its only germany:rolleyes:)

love road rage its an extremely funny game

i have a request though can you make the boost a little more powerful ?

and with regards to more key bindings what about adding boost to the walk key also, i was gonna say "fast forward" but on walk you would have the best of both world <---of course i'm just being lazy here as i have bothe these actions on my mouse and i can't be bother to change my bindings for this mission

Edited by wheres my rabbit ?

Thx for Road Rage - we´re having a blast with it. Kudos!

Ranch too, of course!

@swastika: i changed it for our clan logo - get edit on the stammtisch server :p

DEATHMATCH PLUS v0.88 (beta)

This is a pretty normal infantry deathmatch, more specifically a remake of Bohemia Interactive's 01: Deathmatch. The grass has been removed, there is more cover and increased accessibility to make the gameplay livelier. Deathmatch Plus introduces a first person death camera that shows your killer's point of view. It's not much but it looks cool. I hope you like it at least more than the original! :D

>>Download<<

a2_dmplus.jpg

P.S. No AI! :cool:

Edited by Celery

I recorded some Road Rage gameplay

CQW1SQpGEkU

DM Road Rage v0.81 (beta)

Road Rage is a car deathmatch where you drive around in Chernogorsk shooting your enemies with rockets. You have to keep your speed above 30 km/h or your car catches fire and burns. There is a turbo feature that makes your car accelerate faster by pressing any key assigned to reload, toggle weapons or quick command. The turbo consumes fuel but you can refuel by jumping off the ramps or going through tunnels that also refill your ammunition.

>>Download<<

Possible known issue: The ending might not trigger for a reason I'm not sure of. I possibly fixed it for this version but can't be sure because the ending works on player-hosted servers and I don't have a dedicated one at my disposal.

DM Shipment v0.89b (beta)

This is a port of mp_shipment, a small multiplayer map from Call of Duty 4. It features the weapons that are available in that game and players have a regeneration ability much like in CoD4.

>>Download<<

Shipment in A2:

a2_shipment2.jpg

Shipment in CoD4:

12.jpg

Edited by Celery

Hey celery, i have a little fix for the keyEH. I always use the spacebar for turbo, but since that key also brings up the command menu it makes it impossible to fire with the mousebutton (you could click all you want, but the menu would receive the mouseclicks instead of your keyEH). This has caused quite some missed kills at zeus :)

;Keyboard
findDisplay 46 displaySetEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) in CLY_key_roadrageaction) then {CLY_roadrageaction=true; true}"]
findDisplay 46 displaySetEventHandler ["KeyUp","if ((_this select 1) in CLY_key_roadrageaction) then {CLY_roadrageaction=false; true}"]

All this does is just returning true, so the game-engine won't process the key press anymore, so in effect this removes the spacebar menu from the mission. I hope you don't mind me further bastardizing your mission :D

Thanks for the tip Mike, I'll fix that in the next version. :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TT2fklJ4jI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TT2fklJ4jI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DM Vodka Fest v0.90a (beta)

a2_vodkafest.jpg

Vodka Fest is the sequel to VODKA!, the most popular deathmatch in Armed Assault. There is an annual vodka festival in Vybor where people from every corner of Chernarus come to taste different brands of vodka and participate in civilized discussion about the fine differences between them. However, alcohol has its darker side that manifests itself in violent behavior and because Chernarus is loaded with guns thanks to the wars, firefights are unavoidable.

>>Download<<

Edited by Celery

Have uploaded it to the SBS server.. will give it a shot very soon....

Vodka and firearms... Can it get any better than this? Will try it out tonight on UNA server.

Vodka and firearms... Can it get any better than this? Will try it out tonight on UNA server.

Remember to update it, UNA has an earlier version.

a2_vanilla.jpg

DM Vanilla: Chernarus v0.90 (beta)

Vanilla is a 30-in-1 deathmatch where you can pick almost any decent-sized village in Chernarus and fight there, or pick several at a time in the tour mode where you parachute into new places as time passes.

>>Download<<

Edited by Celery