Sign in to follow this  
celery

CLY PVP missions (beta)

Sadly the secret cow project had to be dumped because the animal walked through everything. :(

you don't have to crap it, just use terrain as obstacles instead of objects :h:

I can help a little bit with the testing, i think. :rolleyes:

I dunno how 'proper' it is, but I run the dedi exe off my rig when I host missions, and I have the server cfg, arma2 cfg, and arma2profiles files all set.

The only thing it lacks from a regular dedicated server is bandwidth.

533478971.png

I can host 6 ppl, thats good enough to test a DM ;)

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

-Ziggy-;1463625']I can host 6 ppl' date=' thats good enough to test a DM ;)[/quote']

Awesome, PM me!

CoD4 newbs recognize this. :p

a2_shipment.jpg

WIP, results may vary.

Hi, i have been waitting for the release of your DM map pack.

Any work in progress report :cool: ?

Hi, i have been waitting for the release of your DM map pack.

Any work in progress report :cool: ?

The template is almost working fine and only a few features remain to be added and tested, the first proper deathmatches will go beta this month.

A pack will take longer but I'll be able to make missions super fast thanks to the template.

As soon as I get some things tested out, I'll release a beta mission. :)

Screenshot of a thing I hope to get working properly:

a2_reargun.jpg

If I can implement this in a smart way, it will see the light of day in an aircraft DM I'm planning to make. At the moment the gunner ejects if the aircraft banks more than 90° or goes upside down.

TEQUILA SUNSHINE v0.86c (beta)

Download

The deathmatch features an improved object layout with more cover and less killzones for respawning players. It still lacks an anti-camp system (other than anti-prone) and player statistics but that will change in later versions. All critique is welcome.

Screenshots (pardon the visual quality)

a2_tequilasunshine1.jpga2_tequilasunshine2.jpg

:rolleyes:ashame that Zombie already released a version of Tequila:rolleyes:

Zombie didn't even make the original Tequila, so technically he's not being original either. Cut him some slack, guys. My personal preference is this Tequila, rather than Zombie's. Not to say Zombie's work is bad, of course.

How about some more objective based PvP missions?

Example, a USMC squad of 5 players must attack and destroy a radio tower being guarded by at least two times the amount of Spetsnaz. I've always wondered what CoD would be like if people actually patrolled an area carefully.

They're more like AAD (Attack and Defend) and I reckon Celery could do them well but for the meantime let the master of DM give the community their DM fix :)

I vote for 'Vodka' to be the next convert ;)

Anyway welcome back Celery, you've been missed... hope this means you have some new bits for ya PC :)

Next up is Ranch; I can release it as soon as it passes an online test with clean papers. Vodka needs some time and scripting before it's ready to face the world.

Anyway welcome back Celery, you've been missed... hope this means you have some new bits for ya PC :)

Thanks! :)

As you can see from the screenshots and my sig, my PC hasn't been upgraded. :drinking:

It didn't get a final test but what the hell, if there is a bug it's just an undefined var that doesn't matter clientside.

RANCH III v0.86c (beta)

Download

My first OFP deathmatch ever is once again ready for maximum carnage. The map is very small, although slightly bigger than the previous versions, so it's perfect for a quick fix of PK or RPG mayhem with unlimited ammo. Please don't be cruel to the animals (grant them a swift death instead)! ;)

Screenshot

a2_ranchiii.jpg

It didn't get a final test but what the hell, if there is a bug it's just an undefined var that doesn't matter clientside.

RANCH III v0.86c (beta)

Download

This is great news... These maps will get a good workout when our servers are housed in their new home :)

As you can see from the screenshots and my sig, my PC hasn't been upgraded. :drinking:

:(

We need to start a Celery PC Fund ... we need your missions to keep coming :)

Thank Celery!!

Added to FrenchDynamite server

I'm proud to present...

DM UAV Rage v0.84 (beta)

What was planned to be a poor man's substitute for Camel Rage quickly formed its own identity with the potential to become even greater than its ancestor. You fly the Russian Pchela-1T UAV in Chernogorsk's industrial district gunning down your enemies and refilling your ammunition and armor by flying under any structure you can manage to fly under! You can recognize easy prey and dangerous aces just by looking at the colors of their wingtip smoke. You can select your smoke colors by changing your slot in the setup screen. The aerial deathmatch has 16 player slots and uses the EasyFly script to make controlling the UAV possible for humanoid lifeforms. No addons needed!

>>Download<<

Screenshots (it looks better on your screen, I promise)

a2_uavrage1.jpg

a2_uavrage2.jpg

Big thanks to my lead tester Zipper5 for allowing me to finish the mission so quickly! :icon_hug:

Edited by Celery

UAV Rage - it doesn't actually say, so I'll ask - is this playable in single player mode?

UAV Rage - it doesn't actually say, so I'll ask - is this playable in single player mode?

It doesn't support AI so you won't have any opposition in SP.

MCY back on ArmA2?

Hi whisper, yeah, im trying to get some MCY guys together for some nice ArmAII action! ;)

and maybe im starting to make some CTF missions too...time will tell :p